• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exhaust Manifold questions

I'm not sure... I've asked for the casting numbers for reference. if they are the same then no biggy, but if they are in better shape than mine then the 100 bucks is well worth it.
Jump on it, if they aren’t cracked. I have a passenger side manifold, that was planed, it is really close to the valve cover.

If you can get some casting numbers you can see what they are.

Ok... I got the casting numbers.... it looks like they are the "log" type... 2532464 and 2463107. These are off a his 68 Fury - C Body. Based on what I have, are these a better option, or should I stick with what I have?

Ok... I got the casting numbers.... it looks like they are the "log" type... 2532464 and 2463107. These are off a his 68 Fury - C Body. Based on what I have, are these a better option, or should I stick with what I have?
THose manifolds are correct for that 68 Fury. The passenger manifold was used on some B body 383 2 barrel applications but the drivers manifold was used on C bodies only with 361, 383, and 440. They would work fine on a stock or lightly cammed 440 for street use. If you want a hot rod, get some HP manifolds or headers.

THose manifolds are correct for that 68 Fury. The passenger manifold was used on some B body 383 2 barrel applications but the drivers manifold was used on C bodies only with 361, 383, and 440. They would work fine on a stock or lightly cammed 440 for street use. If you want a hot rod, get some HP manifolds or headers.

So I'm better off staying with what I have then ? 2806900 and 2843992

Auto Transport Service
Back