• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F**king Iphones

Adam Nathan

Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
First of all I just have to apologise but I need to vent. I hate all I products, I'm sick to death of them always f**king up.
Since the latest Iphone update everything on my poxy Iphone has screwed up. From important stored info going AWOL to the thing just freezing up for no reason. That's the last update I'll ever do cos they just always end up wiping stuff for no reason. So if like me you've been hit by the curse of Steve jobs and his crappy products please feel free to vent your anger here. Thank you for letting me get this rage out of my system. Doesn't get my lost info back but it sort of helps.

I don't own one, but like the rant...LOL... sorry to here you got wipe-d for no reason... I still have an old flip phone, with minimal service, without even a camera feature, I only use for road trips & emergencies... :iamwithstupid: I hate cell phones period !!

I don't own one, but like the rant...LOL... sorry to here you got wipe-d for no reason... I still have an old flip phone, with minimal service, without even a camera feature, I only use for road trips & emergencies... :iamwithstupid: I hate cell phones period !!

Amen to that brother. Think I'll dig out my old phone and go back to that. And as for storing important info a pencil and paper will suffice just nicely. My fault for putting to much faith in modern technology.

What's an I phone? Lol. I don't even have the texting feature on my old flip phone. I've been thinking lately how nice and simple everything was when I was growing up and how I wish I could go back in time. No I anything, no cell phones, no answering machines, no video games except Pac-man in the local watering holes.

What's an I phone? Lol. I don't even have the texting feature on my old flip phone. I've been thinking lately how nice and simple everything was when I was growing up and how I wish I could go back in time. No I anything, no cell phones, no answering machines, no video games except Pac-man in the local watering holes.

If you ever find a way back to those simpler happier times PLEASE take me with you.
Technology is gonna screw us all over at some point. I can't even have an early finish at work anymore cos the vans all have tracker systems on them :( I'm Being spied on all day long.

Technology is good in moderation, if your life revolves around it your screwed.

If you ever find a way back to those simpler happier times PLEASE take me with you.
Technology is gonna screw us all over at some point. I can't even have an early finish at work anymore cos the vans all have tracker systems on them :( I'm Being spied on all day long.

your modern phones, especially the ones with GPS, have a way to track you too, as long as it's turned on "I think", unfortunately it's the way of the world today, you give up freedom & civil rights, for these modern conveniences....

I have a Windows phone and love it. My son talked me out of an I phone, he said Dad you will hate it. Everything has to be I this and that.
With my windows phone, I can backup EVERYTHING on my laptop or desktop at home.
If I want to listen to tunes, I simply move my MP3s over to a folder and hit play.
No I tunes to convert.
Mine is a Nokia 822 but I understand all of them are quite dependable now.
Just my 2 cents ... good luck with all that.

here bud the-can-microphone-speaker[1].jpg:headbang:

I'll just keep my Star Trek communicator looking pre-paid flip phone that does text and takes pix. Last time I looked they apparently don't make them anymore.

I'm sure he has it in the making :headbang:

I don't need to text or tweet, I don't need to connect to the internet, I don't need music on my phone, I have a computer at home for that stuff.... I need to find a phone with big numbers & a camera that's it , I'd be happy... I can easily do with out the phone part even... I have a damn home phone if someone needs to get ahold of me that bad...LOL... I'm always home anymore...

Attachments

• Made In America Albert Einstein fears.jpg
    Made In America Albert Einstein fears.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 403
I'm still using my old Motorola flip. The wife has some new do all phone with internet and all that crap. My daughter has phone only service on our plan and an elderly friend does too an when my wife got her new gadget, it pushed my cell phone bill over 200 bucks!! Screw that crap. I'm about to cancel cable TV too. Damn Concast junk. Just replaced both DVR's less than 2 weeks ago and one has already crapped out.

I HATE the new Ios7 crap .....I kept avoiding it until I plugged it in one day to charge it and boom it did it on its own ...I HATE it makes my phone go so slow its pathetic

I HATE the new Ios7 crap .....I kept avoiding it until I plugged it in one day to charge it and boom it did it on its own ...I HATE it makes my phone go so slow its pathetic
Same here my phone is slower than **** now. Been fairly happy with it up until this last update.

I'll just keep my Star Trek communicator looking pre-paid flip phone that does text and takes pix. Last time I looked they apparently don't make them anymore.

Me too, I'm running an LG flip phone that is obsolete. It's the only one that works for me and my business. I can talk over 3000 minutes a month, sometime over 100 calls a day. Verizon doesn't want to put any effort into programming the low buck phones. The last time I needed a replacement, they gave me the new upgraded version. It was horrible. The phone slowed down as time went on, meaning a couple of days of history in it. Bring it back, get the blank stare, they clear it and they think the problem is solved.

For me a phone is an evil necessity. I need it for just calls and no more. I'm really not interested in amusing myself with it like some many seem to.

After finding out the phone not being made any more, I found a lot of 12 new ones on Ebay that sold real cheap. No more dealing with insurance and stupid "upgrades"

I know, I'm a little nuts...OK...maybe a lot, but that goes with the territory in the Mopar world.

Ios7 update worked fine on mine. iOS 5 I think was a different story. Locked it up solid. I wouldn't do 6 then 7 came and I waited. I have a friend that does Ted h support for Apple. She said 7 was bug free. S'ok for me.

I've always liked playing with computers, sent my first emails in 1989 and spent hours online with the local bulletin boards. And have kept fairly up to date since then. BUT...I have not yet bought my first cell phone. Hope it stays that way.

Call me Amish but I don't have nothing but this labtop, I'm not paying money so that I can be bothered wherever I go "nope not happening". Matter of fact I get fuming mad about all of the disrespectful a$$'$ that can't put they're phones down long enough to have a polite conversation "pi$$'$ me off". Worst invention as far as I'm concerned.

Auto Transport Service
Back