• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F**kup Garage is doing a 69 Plymouth Satellite

clowns on misfit garage

Did anyone else notice they were trying to install a 440 in a 69 satellite using motor mounts for a 62-65 b-body,wonder why it wouldnt bolt up? And 4 bucket seats????? wtf????

I can't believe they got another season. But yes I'm watching it right now. Even though I know it's a 2 part build

Not the guys I'd have build a Mopar
let alone anything else...

Yeah I watched too,
there's nothing else on, basically only because it came on after Street Outlaws
I was tired of watching political BS/Establishment spin too...LOL

last season the big car was a tx9 71 cuda the holy grail because it was a tx9 cuda

Hate to admit it, but it did look good. Me likey plum crazy with A-12 hood.

One Time LONG AGO I SPUN MY '69 BEE Outta Control circa 1978!! Wiped out the
K FRAME found a Junkie and Swapped it out,4 1 1/8 th or 1 1/4 bolts back in business, BTW didn't the PORKO call it A DODGE Satellite Or ROAD RUNNER????
IF YOU CAN REMEMBER SODA POP OR HAMBURGERS GET YOUR FU-CKING CARS
RIGHT IF YOUR GONNA BE ON T.V. THEY'RE WORSE THAN THE DICK HEAD BEFORE THEM!!! MR. FULL OF HIMSELF RAWLINGS! SICKENING!!

What the help was on top of that hood ? It had a.n A-12 good last week.Fat bastard Tom out his head in the scoop a few minutes ago. Jerz.

Didn't that same girl buy a black charger they or gas monkey, or someone did a year or so ago?

For $37,500 I would expect some windshield wipers.

It drove away sounded like a 4 speed? I did see a flex plate on the motor, come in get real guy's!

I saw the 71 Challenger that they (A$$ Apes) did for a give away at the St. Louis race. Looked like ****. I swear a 8th grade shop class could do better....

That fat assed mush mouthed idiot ruins what little the show has going for it. Yeah, he did keep calling it a Dodge. I think it was just to piss off Mopar guys.

Originally a 318 car. Don't you have to modify the K member to mount the 440
Nope....but you do need to use mount brackets for a big block. Small block brackets are different...

Fugly a$$ hood scoop, like someone put a damn Weber BBQ grill sideways on-top of the lift off hood too

Auto Transport Service
Back