• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE F440 standard bore for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaneBisel

Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a f440 (1970) 440 block and it’s original forged crank for trade. I’ve had it checked for cracks and it’s good. Standard bore that is very clean. I’m
Looking to trade it for a good clean 400 engine for a stroker build. I’m located in SE Ohio. Not looking to sell at this time. Interested in trades only. Thank you

Is there a VIN stamped on the pad ?

Would be helpful to post the numbers.
That could assist both you to trade for another 400 engine and those looking for original engines.

I’ve got a couple of good 400s
I can send pics later tonight
Tim @52537

If the VIN would be close to 626 I’d be interested.

I have a f440 (1970) 440 block and it’s original forged crank for trade. I’ve had it checked for cracks and it’s good. Standard bore that is very clean. I’m
Looking to trade it for a good clean 400 engine for a stroker build. I’m located in SE Ohio. Not looking to sell at this time. Interested in trades only. Thank you
Hello I just seen your ad on that 440 I have a 400 block a 1974 standard bore turns over freely is complete from intake to oil pan I'm looking for a 440 and you're looking for 400 if you're interested contact me my name is Mark thank you.

I can check the vin tomorrow. The block is oiled and bagged. I’ll dig it out and
Look

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the different Mopar stroker builds.

Why would you rather build/stroke a 400 versus a 440?

Mike, I have a couple cars with 440’s and one with a 383. Just looking for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back