• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FABO & FBBO Mopar Picnic - Mt. Holly, NJ - Sat. 5/18/19 at 1:00 PM

Bad time to rip apart the dash of the Road Runner - lots of under dash wires that had to be removed, including heater wires, radio, etc. :eek:

I had one wire that wasn't placed right from way back when I had the FAST ECU issues and they made me rewire a bunch of stuff so I figured I would fix it. Much more invasive that what I thought.

...But fear not. I am still on track to get the 'ol girl back together for Saturday (I hope)

Hawk

upload_2019-5-14_21-25-7.png

OK. The patient survived the surgery! Tomorrow morning I just have to install the seat and reassemble my Air Grabber, so I will be there! I likely won't have time to polish up the car, but it is what it is...

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow! Hope everyone has a safe drive!

Hawk

OK. The patient survived the surgery! Tomorrow morning I just have to install the seat and reassemble my Air Grabber, so I will be there! I likely won't have time to polish up the car, but it is what it is...

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow! Hope everyone has a safe drive!

Hawk
That’s great Hawk! It looks like the weather will be awesome today for us. Have a safe trip!

We sure are looking forward to meeting new friends and reconnecting with old friends!

A19B8024-87E0-4BF8-97BA-D7F0A6F27CF3.jpeg
B497A323-EA05-4CA2-8F12-AA0DE17980F5.jpeg
9B87B8DA-C57F-415B-8EDA-B2DB6409BB3B.jpeg
26A60DBB-FEEC-49F6-892E-19DF3BF580BF.jpeg
49AA8E2E-DF36-4A44-980C-F2CDE049732D.jpeg
CDA71B53-1536-422A-BC0C-46A1DD3A7D1A.jpeg

Here we are: Bryan on the left, then Matt, Hawk, Jim, Tony, Ken, Ted and Wayne. The weather was perfect and the tales were flying. Thanks to everyone for coming! Hope that you had as much fun as we did. We hope to host this carbecue on an annual basis (this was the third one after a few year hiatus.

The weather was perfect and the tales were flying. Thanks to everyone for coming! Hope that you had as much fun as we did. We hope to host this carbecue on an annual basis (this was the third one after a few year hiatus.

Bryan: THANK YOU for opening your home to us. It was nice to meet your wife too and I thoroughly enjoyed the day. And thanks to everyone for the fun stories, car history, etc.

Good times! :usflag:

Hawk

I'm sorry I missed it. We were working outside Carlisle last week and again this week. I really contemplated going but could not make it work.
Glad you had a nice day.

Auto Transport Service
Back