• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Fan 7 blade, 18” Mechanical

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFlo

Local time
2:09 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a mechanical drive, 7 blade 18” fan.

Thanks KK. I just read thru moparE’s (On the Ridge) thread from 2017 and his cooling problems. Fan to radiator Fitment-wise, I am at the same point as he was, maybe worse. I will probably get this fan.

I have one of the Derale fans I’ll sell. Just a fore warning, the blade pitch isn’t near what the factory fans were so it doesn’t move as much air.

Post up a wanted thread. Shouldn't be to hard to find a nice original fan. I think it ends in 224?

Runner-PM sent

For those who have used this derale fan, do you know the distance from the mounting surface to the front edge of the fan? I have 2 1/16” total clearance from the radiator to the water pump pulley.

I have a straight 224 fan. It has 2" blade depth, 1" 'backspace' from hub face, 1" forward clearance.
$60 plus shipping.

the distance from the mounting surface to the front edge of the fan

1-1/4" on the one I posted 17318

I have one of the Derale fans I’ll sell. Just a fore warning, the blade pitch isn’t near what the factory fans were so it doesn’t move as much air.

I'll disagree with this. I'm using one on my 440 and it will blow the hat off of you head working under the hood. In hot weather, slow traffic, it's never gone over 190* with a 180* T-stat

I have a straight 224 fan. It has 2" blade depth, 1" 'backspace' from hub face, 1" forward clearance.
$60 plus shipping.
I’m interested. Tried to PM but Your inbox is full. Got pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back