• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Clutch ID

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score
Sorting out parts for Carlisle. Came across this fan clutch, hands lots of makes and models over the years . Tried searching the ink stamped number came up empty. Is this a Mopar piece or just an aftermarket clutch?

F74DEFAB-A7B4-4A22-BDC9-69118FCA8181.jpeg 6F0B31B8-AC37-45D1-AF15-1CA8F8C8575A.jpeg

Looks like a Mopar part number and from the sequence I would guess 66-68. No pentastar?

Looks like a Mopar part number and from the sequence I would guess 66-68. No pentastar?

27052060 is not a Chrysler part number. One too many digits, late sixties part numbers would have been a max of seven digits. For example: 2705206

Sorting out parts for Carlisle. Came across this fan clutch, hands lots of makes and models over the years . Tried searching the ink stamped number came up empty. Is this a Mopar piece or just an aftermarket clutch?

View attachment 1133866 View attachment 1133867
Likely its aftermarket....similar to Hayden. Thr giveaway is the slotted mounting bolt holes....Mopar clutches used drilled mounting holes. The fins on the body are more shallow than Mopar units. Just my opinion of course.
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back