• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FAST RESPONSE APPRECIATED: GOOD PRICE FOR BUCKET SEATS

RockyPat

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

What would you guys pay for these bucket seats with seat tracks?

I would have to adapt them to fit into my 71 Charger?

the guy wants 500 in CA

thanks!

ECCB2DFD-57BF-41C4-8888-743EF9177117.jpeg
D810277F-D5FA-4ABA-B742-4BA3445BA160.jpeg

I wouldn't pay that much without tracks but that's you. You will have $1200+ into them before you're done.

They have tracks. I forgot to add that. Thanks for the fast responses guys. I was looking at getting them, but I am not sure. Price seems steep.

Now that we've all said no, next time you find a set the guy will want $750...
Offer him $375

What would be a good price for these? The guy would not accept anything close to $200. Unfortunately lol.

What would be a good price for these? The guy would not accept anything close to $200. Unfortunately lol.
Walk away then. They aren't the only bucket seats for sale. Unless you are driving around on a 5 gallon bucket you don't need them for that price.

Walk away then. They aren't the only bucket seats for sale. Unless you are driving around on a 5 gallon bucket you don't need them for that price.

Wise words Mike. I am going to see if this guy would do a combo deal for a 440 steel crank core. If not, then no go.

I’m thinking maybe $800 for the steel crank 1973 440, heads, timing cover, rods. It is at stock bore. I’m no expert with prices, so it can be difficult to know what is fair. Thank you to all

200 is low

500 is high

200 is low

500 is high

Like I said in post #7 offer $375.... Crazy thing is I see guys asking allot more than $500... Hard to believe they are selling for anywhere close to that but I see the asking price & I'm thankful I don't need anything..

Based on 2 sets I've sold in the last 2 years, a 70 set and a 73-74 set with tracks, if the hinge covers and backs are good and you're local so no shipping, $500 is not bad at all. Pipe dream @ $200 IMO

Like I said in post #7 offer $375.... Crazy thing is I see guys asking allot more than $500... Hard to believe they are selling for anywhere close to that but I see the asking price & I'm thankful I don't need anything..
I've sold 2 one set fetched more than this and then the next guy tried to sell for $200 more, not sure if they sold.

I’m thinking maybe $800 for the steel crank 1973 440, heads, timing cover, rods. It is at stock bore. I’m no expert with prices, so it can be difficult to know what is fair. Thank you to all
This can be regional because of shipping but I sold a couple mid 70's truck forged crank 440's for $500 last year. They all ram when pulled. Lower mi one fetched $800

Auto Transport Service
Back