• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FAST RESPONSE APPRECIATED: GOOD PRICE FOR BUCKET SEATS

Like I said in post #7 offer $375.... Crazy thing is I see guys asking allot more than $500... Hard to believe they are selling for anywhere close to that but I see the asking price & I'm thankful I don't need anything..

I agree. Bucket seat prices are crazy. Makes me want to stick with a bench seat.

Based on 2 sets I've sold in the last 2 years, a 70 set and a 73-74 set with tracks, if the hinge covers and backs are good and you're local so no shipping, $500 is not bad at all. Pipe dream @ $200 IMO

This can be regional because of shipping but I sold a couple mid 70's truck forged crank 440's for $500 last year. They all ram when pulled. Lower mi one fetched $800

Thanks furious for your comments. Gives me a nice ballpark range of what I should try to shoot for price wise. Were these 440s complete?

Based on 2 sets I've sold in the last 2 years, a 70 set and a 73-74 set with tracks, if the hinge covers and backs are good and you're local so no shipping, $500 is not bad at all. Pipe dream @ $200 IMO
We may not have much good sheet metal up here in the northeast but bucket seats are pretty commonplace for 2-300. With tracks and plastics. This could be one of those regional deals where the prices swing wildly.

The 70's went to Detroit area and the later ones to Washington state, so maybe. Need to do a Seinfeld postal run to grab a truck load of buckets!

We may not have much good sheet metal up here in the northeast but bucket seats are pretty commonplace for 2-300. With tracks and plastics. This could be one of those regional deals where the prices swing wildly.

Back in the late 70's & 80's I was buying dash pads out of northern states for just that reason... Desert sheet metal good desert vinyl cooked...

I don't have that new 71 up seats around, but I get 300-400 for the 66-67 Belvedere Bucket seats needing rebuild, but with tracks

Okay this is what I have seen. Thanks for your comment. It seems like the pricing is a regional thing. CA seems to have fewer and higher priced bucket seats.

The 70's went to Detroit area and the later ones to Washington state, so maybe. Need to do a Seinfeld postal run to grab a truck load of buckets!

Exactly!! Need to pick stuff up while we still can. The only problem is storage! Lol

Back in the late 70's & 80's I was buying dash pads out of northern states for just that reason... Desert sheet metal good desert vinyl cooked...

Smart! Too bad I was not alive in the 70's and 80's to do so. Lol

I don't have that new 71 up seats around, but I get 300-400 for the 66-67 Belvedere Bucket seats needing rebuild, but with tracks

Thanks for letting me know. I think something around that price range is fair. These $500+ without tracks is insane.

Need to do a Seinfeld postal run to grab a truck load of buckets!
upload_2021-9-11_9-33-27.gif

:)

Auto Transport Service
Back