• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fatphobic A.I. Still Not Generating A Supermodel That Looks Like Lizzo

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
Aug 4, 2023
Article Image

UNITED STATES — A.I.-generated supermodels are turning heads and garnering millions of followers with their slim, lithe, fake bodies showing off fake bikinis and elegant, non-existent gowns. Shamefully, the popularity of these petite, A.I. supermodels shines a glaring light on fatphobic society, and worse, fatphobic A.I.

"The body positivity movement has, yet again been undermined, this time by a fat-shaming A.I.," said body-positive activist Gertha Tunzaphun while confidently displaying the remarkable tensile power of Spandex. "It's shameful that A.I. has hopped on the right-wing, white-supremacist health and fitness lies aimed at attacking the fritter-diverse."

Tunzaphun continued, adding that these hatefully-beautiful A.I. models had sucked all the creepy old men from the dating pool that the body positivity movement once heavily relied on.

In response to the fair criticism, the A.I. has attempted to be less fatphobic by releasing the first body-positive A.I. supermodel. It has two followers.

Body-positive superstar Lizzo could not be reached for comment as she was busy doing [CENSORED] to [CENSORED] in front of [CENSORED].

This generation wants fake everything, they don't want to deal with real people. They live a cyber life instead of actually going out and living. They have fake electric Chargers with fake exhaust sounds instead of real Chargers like we grew up with!

Aw c'mon RC what's wrong with a little cushion fer the pushin'!:D

Edit:
Then I web searched this "Lizzo" character..........wait I said "a little cushion!" And she's sev to boot, no way Jose!

Auto Transport Service
Back