• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Non-B body Mopar?

SSR, JEEZ man how many bad *** Mopars do you have!!!!!!!!!
That Hemi Cuda' is bad *** to the bone, black with blackout stripe!!! and cop wheels to boot!!!! Man that is one awesome E-body!!!!!

70 Challenger
Javlin
I hate to admit it..GREMLIN!!!!
Petty Blue 67 GtX

i'm with ssr a 70 cuda definetly.

65-68 Chryslers with all that chrome on the INSIDE of the car. Had a 66 Windsor. Beautiful Automobiles.

No one likes the Little red express truck?
My favorites are uh... just about any mopar! Trucks, Darts, duster,demon, cuda, challenger, early plymouths hot rodded out man idk i love them all!

Cuda notch,67-69 dart,and my buddys 57 392 powered chrysler 2 dr kinda gives me a woodie

Valiants, Dusters & then Darts.

Tough call here...If I didn't have the '64,there would be a 66-7 or possibly a '63 B-body in the garage,but I will admit to being a BIG fan of the Duster/Dart/Demon A-bodies. I especially like a slight mid-1970's "Pro/Stock" look. You know;snorkel scoop,at least 12.5 tires in the back,"low in front,high in back" stance,Super-Tricks or Motor Wheel Flys,and of course a bad-*** mill under the hood. Perfect for hunting other brands around here.

Interesting;I almost went that route,and considered a couple of those cars before getting the '64(my real automotive love) a couple of years ago. Just think;if I had done that,I'd be over on FABO being a smart-*** and would never have met you guys. I'm sure that there's some great folks over there as well. Are they as warped as we are?

SSR, JEEZ man how many bad *** Mopars do you have!!!!!!!!!
That Hemi Cuda' is bad *** to the bone, black with blackout stripe!!! and cop wheels to boot!!!! Man that is one awesome E-body!!!!!

thanks i got to get a picture of my F* green on green oe gold Hemi 70 Challenger with factory shaker. lost my pictures and i need to take a few shots of it.:icon_wink:

My 2009 Viper ACR

Bruce

Attachments

• IMG_5835.jpg
    IMG_5835.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 123
how about the whale toothed '62-63' Darts? Or Valients of the same era! I know most people turn their nose up at them but i think they look tough decked out in Super Stock mode!

Auto Transport Service
Back