• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @CudaChick1968!

G'day everyone. Just thought i'd let everyone know that the t-shirt i bid for from Sahara got lost in the mail. After letting him know, just in case it was returned to him, he goes and sends me his own personal one, and an extra tee to boot. A true generous soul, and a very grateful recipient here. :thumbsup: :luvplace:
View attachment 1208883
Thank's again Garth. :)
Awesome! :thumbsup:

Some really good folks hang out here for sure! It was impressive to see the community band together.. My dang autocorrect is killing me!

Last edited:
G'day everyone. Just thought i'd let everyone know that the t-shirt i bid for from Sahara got lost in the mail. After letting him know, just in case it was returned to him, he goes and sends me his own personal one, and an extra tee to boot. A true generous soul, and a very grateful recipient here. :thumbsup: :luvplace:
View attachment 1208883
Thank's again Garth. :)
You have to realize that that T shirt was worn outside a -40F, so slowly acclimatize it to your temperatures so it doesn’t go into shock.

Auto Transport Service
Back