• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @CudaChick1968!

Oil can showed up, I'll get positive feedback up for all the items

I just received the hubcaps, # 11 I believe, they are beautiful and as nice as new! I have been looking for them for 20 years, one year only cap. Except 66-67 Police cap. It was scary at first, as the caps came with a P,O. Box, and was undeliverable. so I called UPS, and they told me the package was lying in a Bush!
I said, what bush? My driveway is 1/8th of a mile long, and lined with bushes and trees!
So I drive up and down to the highway, and the reflection from the packing tape showed up.
what an evening! ButI found them, and all is good, I want to thank wojo for helping with the whole deal.

so I called UPS, and they told me the package was lying in a Bush!

What the heck is the matter with the delivery driver (and UPS too for that matter)?!? :screwy: He (or she) throws the package into a random bush on a 1/8th mile long driveway lined with bushes? And then obviously reports that since UPS was able to tell you it was in a bush!!! :poke:

Glad you found the package!

Yeah, I've had to chase down deliveries all over the countryside out here also.
I've made it a point to introduce myself directly to the route drivers out here some time
ago so that they place a face to a name/address as a result - as well as what my
desires are for the delivering of my packages.
It makes a difference - but a couple of them switch drivers all the time, so...

Just one final HUGE Thank You to everyone who participated, said a prayer, sent positive vibes or contributed to this amazing effort! What you all did and continue to do will never be forgotten or taken for granted. You have changed my world.

Helping one person changes everything.jpg

Hope everything is working out for you Leanna - you deserve it.

I was happy to help,,old cars aren't all about the money, it's the people that cherish them
and keep them alive.

I got my oil pan from Randy (ghost rider67)
Looks great, he did a fine job packing it.
Thanks again Ed for keeping track of all this. It was for a damn good cause.
20210909_120327.jpg

7986F8AD-E56C-43E7-AA42-CB9EAD7BF42E.jpeg
I received from @Jerry Hall the NOS Superbird Wing Decals a few days ago. They will be included with my Roadrunner Memorabilia in a creative way.
I inherited the Roadrunner Comic Book, the Roadrunner Warner Brothers 1971 “My Heart BEEPS! For You” Goofy Grams #2612 plastic figure and the Roadrunner Beep Beep jacket patch from my Mother-in-Law. That goodness she was a collector. Late in her life I called her a tough old broad, she looked at me and said nothing. My wife told me that I was the only one that could get away with that. I did mean it in the best possible way.
CB766DDF-E615-4EBE-9A29-DE8E3513A212.jpeg
The Coyote cup was found at a resale shop in Arkansas and the Plymouth patch was something I kept from when I first got into cars. Here’s my first taste of Mopar Supremacy.
Thanks Jerry, Good Experience Ed, Peace CudaChick, Happy Cruising to All. D6E60DB5-101F-41A0-9E6C-2A9A2DFE13E1.png

View attachment 1164889 I received from @Jerry Hall the NOS Superbird Wing Decals a few days ago. They will be included with my Roadrunner Memorabilia in a creative way.
I inherited the Roadrunner Comic Book, the Roadrunner Warner Brothers 1971 “My Heart BEEPS! For You” Goofy Grams #2612 plastic figure and the Roadrunner Beep Beep jacket patch from my Mother-in-Law. That goodness she was a collector. Late in her life I called her a tough old broad, she looked at me and said nothing. My wife told me that I was the only one that could get away with that. I did mean it in the best possible way.View attachment 1164890The Coyote cup was found at a resale shop in Arkansas and the Plymouth patch was something I kept from when I first got into cars. Here’s my first taste of Mopar Supremacy.
Thanks Jerry, Good Experience Ed, Peace CudaChick, Happy Cruising to All. View attachment 1164893
VERY cool, thanks for sharing all that with us!

I received the polar bear licence plate and t shirt yesterday, very nice indeed.
And thank you to Sahara for the generous donation!

Auto Transport Service
Back