• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @CudaChick1968!

Ed we seem to have misplaced the power steering hose I offered.
Happens all the time in my barn.
Post #280
A thousand apologies Don, I have no idea what happened there!
It's the last post on that particular page and for whatever reason (decrepit old fool disease, I'm guessing) I missed it.
Now that I'm back from 4+ hours on the tractor, yours will be first and thank you!

I have another item to put up:
NOS power steering hose new Mopar #2891109 951
I never found what the application was but I know it does not fit a big block with a federal style pump.
Its in pristine condition.View attachment 1158583 View attachment 1158584 View attachment 1158585 View attachment 1158586 View attachment 1158588
Don, here's yours and again, my apologies!

Current Auction List - NOTE: SOME ITEM NUMBERS HAVE CHANGED:

PLEASE REFER TO POST #367 FOR MOST CURRENT LIST!!

Last edited:
Best I leave it up to you. I don't mind shipping them to two different bidders. One the other hand, together you may get more bids for the pair.
Perhaps together might be the way to go.
I believe I'm going to list them together unless you have any objections, sir. Thanks!

I know that I am rather late, but I would like to donate this autographed photo of the Sox and Martin team, signed by Ronnie for me many years ago.
It's been hanging in my garage for a long time and now I would like to send it on to another fan.
Thanks!View attachment 1158929
I also have an autographed photo of John Petrie. John was a very well known Canadian racer in the 60's and 70's. He was kind of a combination of the Sox and Martin team and Dick Landy's operation. Fully supported by Chrysler, he also ran the Canadian version of the "Super Car Clinics" that traveled dealer to dealer.
John ran both Dodge and Plymouth products (hey, we have a small population up here !). I will be very glad to cover all shipping costs on both my items.
Thanks!View attachment 1158933
Ok folks, here's both of the autographed photos, being offered as a pair! Two for one price!
Thanks @Fury 440 for this truly unique Item!

PLEASE REFER TO POST #367 FOR MOST CURRENT LIST!!

Last edited:
No problem. They have been hanging next to each other in my shop for almost 30 years. Why break them up now?
Thank you for doing this amazing kindness. I certainly joined at the right time!

Ed please add this to list Mopar NOS 3/8" inline fuel filter. Free shipping to 48 states. View attachment 1159046
Very sweet Fran, gonna try to snag that one myself. :)
Adding...

LATEST/CURRENT AUCTION LIST CAN BE FOUND ON POST #392!!

Last edited:
Road Runner Survivor. Bought this today at an auction sale.

Free shipping USA, 2 Pounds via USPS International First Class for outside of US

P1010416.jpeg
P1010417.jpeg

@CudaChick1968
As some of you know, our own "Powder **** Queen" Leanna has been having a tough go
of things here of late and now she's lost her momma, so of course I want to help!
I'll try my best to do for her that which she did for me and we have already discussed
this on the phone - and I told her I was going to directly copy how she did it, since
she's a lot more knowledgeable and I'm....well, me. :)

Anyways, here we go!
I would like to start a Benefit Auction here on FBBO for @CudaChick1968 who is trying to stay
positive during these truly trying times. he's being quite brave in the face of her
most recent loss of her Mama, but now she's faced with the prospect of having to perhaps
give up her beloved enterprise Phoenix Specialty Coatings.

So many of you have availed yourself of her amazing services in the past, so this is an
effort to help her keep afloat and put groceries on the table, simply put.

First, she has blessed the notion that any of you who simply want to gift her a little $$$
through PayPal are certainly welcome to do so (and she says a LOT of folks already
have, so that's awesome!). Her company PayPal account is just fine for doing this if
you're so inclined. Use her account information here:

[email protected]
or
Paypal.me/CudaChick

(If anyone knows how to turn that into a direct link to her PP account, please let me know and I'll fix it here).

Secondly, it's TIME FOR ANOTHER FBBO AUCTION!
God help us, I'm going to try and organize it this time, copying her lead on mine, of course.

Who wants to bid or add something to the item list? Let's make this work FBBO!!

AUCTION WILL BE FOR ONE WEEK AND WILL END ON AUGUST 30TH AT 9PM EST.
All high bidders will make arrangements to send payment to Leanna of the high bid of the Items themselves; shipping to be generally understood to be at the donors' expense (of course, winners and donors can make alternative arrangements if they like).
Once Leanna confirms receipt of payment, the donor will then ship the Item to the winner!

I'm going to start things off with this Item:
ITEM #1:
This is a transmission crossmember from Brewer's. I used it in Fred the GTX for a couple months, then reverted back to the original crossmember when I bought an 18 spline, so this one is practically new (less loss of paint at the usual bolt areas).
View attachment 1157251
(Click on pic to enlarge)
NOTE: ONLY THE CROSSMEMBER IS INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION! The boot is on the car now, sorry.
Brewer's link to this crossmember:
http://www.brewersperformance.com/proddetail.php?prod=TC938
It uses the '69-back 1/2" bolts to mount to the car and allows a '70-up 4 speed to be used in the car. (It's also the stock crossmember for automatics up to '70).
Up for auction now! I'll toss it in a box and ship it USPS to the lucky winner. All proceeds to Leanna!

Interested bidders only have to make a post in this thread stating the number of the Item they're bidding on and the amount being bid; I got it from there. :)

Ok FBBO, who else has something? Let's do this!
Any chance of extending the
@CudaChick1968
As some of you know, our own "Powder **** Queen" Leanna has been having a tough go
of things here of late and now she's lost her momma, so of course I want to help!
I'll try my best to do for her that which she did for me and we have already discussed
this on the phone - and I told her I was going to directly copy how she did it, since
she's a lot more knowledgeable and I'm....well, me. :)

Anyways, here we go!
I would like to start a Benefit Auction here on FBBO for @CudaChick1968 who is trying to stay
positive during these truly trying times. he's being quite brave in the face of her
most recent loss of her Mama, but now she's faced with the prospect of having to perhaps
give up her beloved enterprise Phoenix Specialty Coatings.

So many of you have availed yourself of her amazing services in the past, so this is an
effort to help her keep afloat and put groceries on the table, simply put.

First, she has blessed the notion that any of you who simply want to gift her a little $$$
through PayPal are certainly welcome to do so (and she says a LOT of folks already
have, so that's awesome!). Her company PayPal account is just fine for doing this if
you're so inclined. Use her account information here:

[email protected]
or
Paypal.me/CudaChick

(If anyone knows how to turn that into a direct link to her PP account, please let me know and I'll fix it here).

Secondly, it's TIME FOR ANOTHER FBBO AUCTION!
God help us, I'm going to try and organize it this time, copying her lead on mine, of course.

Who wants to bid or add something to the item list? Let's make this work FBBO!!

AUCTION WILL BE FOR ONE WEEK AND WILL END ON AUGUST 30TH AT 9PM EST.
All high bidders will make arrangements to send payment to Leanna of the high bid of the Items themselves; shipping to be generally understood to be at the donors' expense (of course, winners and donors can make alternative arrangements if they like).
Once Leanna confirms receipt of payment, the donor will then ship the Item to the winner!

I'm going to start things off with this Item:
ITEM #1:
This is a transmission crossmember from Brewer's. I used it in Fred the GTX for a couple months, then reverted back to the original crossmember when I bought an 18 spline, so this one is practically new (less loss of paint at the usual bolt areas).
View attachment 1157251
(Click on pic to enlarge)
NOTE: ONLY THE CROSSMEMBER IS INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION! The boot is on the car now, sorry.
Brewer's link to this crossmember:
http://www.brewersperformance.com/proddetail.php?prod=TC938
It uses the '69-back 1/2" bolts to mount to the car and allows a '70-up 4 speed to be used in the car. (It's also the stock crossmember for automatics up to '70).
Up for auction now! I'll toss it in a box and ship it USPS to the lucky winner. All proceeds to Leanna!

Interested bidders only have to make a post in this thread stating the number of the Item they're bidding on and the amount being bid; I got it from there. :)

Ok FBBO, who else has something? Let's do this!

Auto Transport Service
Back