• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @CudaChick1968!

I figured that old oil can would be doing better. I guess I’m gonna have to bid on my own item:lol:
Still over a day left, but I ain't gonna try to talk you out of shill bidding your own Item. :)

I agree that energy susp kit I put up was about $200. It's only up to $75 .figured it would at least hit retail
Same answer for you - there's "watchers" on some of these Items waiting to swoop in last minute, I'd bet. :)

Same answer for you - there's "watchers" on some of these Items waiting to swoop in last minute, I'd bet. :)

Nah I'm not bidding on my stuff .
If two people benefit from it so be it !
It's not doing anything here

Ed, did you get that 50.00 on #42 ? (490)

@moparedtn

Ed- Well, no one has bid on the set of Satellite tail lights I donated (#27), so I'm going to donate something else that I know someone can use.

1- A 1970 Service Manual for Belvedere ( includes Satellite, RR and GTX), Fury, Barracuda and Valiant PLUS one parts list for 68-69-70 RR, GTX, Satellite (57 pages). Shipping to the lower 48 is included

2- I will also scan the parts list for the 68-69-70 RR,GTX,Satellite and email the PDF to winning bidders. I say bidders because whoever wants one, can bid. There are unlimited winners. Price is $5.00 to Leanna per copy.

IMG-9796.JPG
IMG-9797.JPG

Most Current Auction List - POST #524!

Last edited:
I agree that energy susp kit I put up was about $200. It's only up to $75 .figured it would at least hit retail
I figured that old oil can would be doing better. I guess I’m gonna have to bid on my own item:lol:
Same here. My item 14 post 62 was $140 new. Sure it's used but excellent. Currently at $20.

@moparedtn

Ed- Well, no one has bid on the set of Satellite tail lights I donated (#27), so I'm going to donate something else that I know someone can use.

1- A 1970 Service Manual for Belvedere ( includes Satellite, RR and GTX), Fury, Barracuda and Valiant PLUS one parts list for 68-69-70 RR, GTX, Satellite (57 pages). Shipping to the lower 48 is included

2- I will also scan the parts list for the 68-69-70 RR,GTX,Satellite and email the PDF to winning bidders. I say bidders because whoever wants one, can bid. There are unlimited winners. Price is $5.00 to Leanna per copy.

View attachment 1160183 View attachment 1160184
Mercy! Ok, I'm adding these to the list in the post above. LET ME KNOW IF I GET YOUR INTENTIONS CORRECT,
please?!?

Just a thought, but a way to work around that would be to change the rules to require that a bid has to stand, say five minutes before becoming final. More work for sure, but could raise a lot more money by taking sniping out of the equation.

Just a thought, but a way to work around that would be to change the rules to require that a bid has to stand, say five minutes before becoming final. More work for sure, but could raise a lot more money by taking sniping out of the equation.
Sure, we could do that....but I'm willing to go simply by the website's time stamps on peoples' posts.
I reckon there's enough rules and enough to keep track of as it is, least for my noggin. :)

Sure, we could do that....but I'm willing to go simply by the website's time stamps on peoples' posts.
I reckon there's enough rules and enough to keep track of as it is, least for my noggin. :)
That would work, and would give someone time to up their bid by one beating it at 8:59. Just let it run, and tally it the next day. Like I said, just an idea. It's your show.

That would work, and would give someone time to up their bid by one beating it at 8:59. Just let it run, and tally it the next day. Like I said, just an idea. It's your show.
Oh heck no, there will be quite the flurry of activity after 9pm Monday night, I'm guessing. :)

In the anti-sniping spirit, I'm raising the bid on lot #10, ignition tune up parts from HalifaxHops to $50.

In the anti-sniping spirit, I'm raising the bid on lot #10, ignition tune up parts from HalifaxHops to $50.
As it is written, so let it be done!
Recorded in the latest LIST in Post #507 (refresh screen to see it if necessary) and thanks!!

@moparedtn
I don’t really know CudaChick, but I do have an item to donate. Maybe someone will bid on it..

The item is a Power Steering high pressure hose for E-Bodies. It came from Peter Bergman, last year. It is new, never been used. He supplied it for my B-Body, but it doesn’t fit that application without modification. The hose is designed for an E-Body Challenger/Cuda. Part numbers are 352840, 70344. The hose size is 3/8”.

Someone else donated a power steering hose that seems to have disappeared from your list, I don’t remember what application that hose was for, but maybe somebody could use this E-Body hose that I have.

You could put it down for a starting bid of $20 plus shipping. Bergman sells that same hose plus an adapter and a short metal return line fitting for $124..

ADADCF19-1640-471D-AB1B-A3FB8E054A86.jpeg

@moparedtn
I don’t really know CudaChick, but I do have an item to donate. Maybe someone will bid on it..

The item is a Power Steering high pressure hose for E-Bodies. It came from Peter Bergman, last year. It is new, never been used. He supplied it for my B-Body, but it doesn’t fit that application without modification. The hose is designed for an E-Body Challenger/Cuda. Part numbers are 352840, 70344. The hose size is 3/8”.

Someone else donated a power steering hose that seems to have disappeared from your list, I don’t remember what application that hose was for, but maybe somebody could use this E-Body hose that I have.

You could put it down for a starting bid of $20 plus shipping. Bergman sells that same hose plus an adapter and a short metal return line fitting for $124..

View attachment 1160210
I reckon "the other" power steering hose is still on the List at #42....
I'll get yours added to the list right now, though. Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back