• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO members are the best anywhere

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score
It is often said by many, and today is no exception. I was minding my own business, skimming through posts, and a message pops up right in front of me.

I will say it again....there are some of the very best people on the Internet residing here at FBBO......I have just been gifted a GOLD Membership renewal by a very generous person.

Totally anonymous.....but trust me, some day, Karma will find who you are, and reward you in kind. :D

Thank you very much to the person who did this for me, and thank you to all those who donate GOLD to other members. Your contributions really are welcome and appreciated.

upload_2022-5-8_21-55-17.jpeg

upload_2022-5-8_21-57-9.png

:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

Congratulations. Well deserved.

Lrew.gif

Congratulations!!

I think ....
"A henchman is a loyal employee, supporter, or aide to some powerful figure engaged in nefarious or criminal enterprises. Henchmen are typically relatively unimportant in the organization, minions, whose value lies primarily in their unquestioning loyalty to their leader. The term henchman is often used derisively (even comically) to refer to individuals of low status who lack any moral compass of their own.
So what exactly is an upgrade for a henchman? Does this move you to #3 and displace them? Do you now wear a 1%er patch on your colors?

:lol:

congrats Roger you deserve it my friend. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
are-you-a-henchman.gif

:p
:rofl::rofl:
:luvplace:

Congratulations you are gold.

I’ll drink to it! Lots of good folks around here! Lots of knowledge and love for the hobby! Congrats!

Auto Transport Service
Back