• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO members from Hawaii

71RRHI

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Those of us, that live out here in the middle of the pacific have additional challenges building/fixing our beloved Mopar's.
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread. FBBO members could just reply to this thread, and we would have a resource when looking buy/sell/trade parts or possibly setting up a cruise night. I live on Oahu but travel to all islands for work regularly.

@63SPF I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full

Well, I dont live there.
BUT, Im planning a trip there for next spring, if that counts

PS, there was a green 1969 A12 Roadrunner on one of the islands a few years back. Not sure if its still there or not

I love Hawaii but man island fever kicks in bad and plus it’s a brutal flight from the east coast. I stayed in Wahiawa with my uncle for 6 weeks but after 3 weeks I was ready to come home. Never did see to many old cars over there. Spent 2 weeks over in Maui and for our 25 th wedding anniversary last year and we liked it also but the food sucks pretty bad in most places. It’s just hard to beat country cooking and southern cuisine. Sorry, kind of an off point post but the good thing about living in Hawaii is you guys can have cruise ins all year round.

3702A683-E86E-460C-9B3B-4BF27878E7A2.jpeg

A8558F51-BF2A-4222-8071-63477C5073FC.jpeg

F1D57535-696D-4722-BA00-8E4F2EC492E8.jpeg

Well, I dont live there.
BUT, Im planning a trip there for next spring, if that counts

PS, there was a green 1969 A12 Roadrunner on one of the islands a few years back. Not sure if its still there or not
I Don't know of a A12 car In the islands. But most of the Mopars here are very seldom seen. At the cruise nights I'm some times the only old mopar. On Memorial day we had a large cruise in approximately 300 cars. I counted only six old Mopars. I only say old cause there are always several new challengers and chargers.

Auto Transport Service
Back