• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Mug Shots

I look the way I do because I don't freaking give a damn what others think....and didn't much care even when I was married!!! She wanted me to dress up all the damn time. Told her she married the wrong guy and it took her 31 years to figure it out lol
Likely would have been cheaper in the long run to just buy a suit! LOL

Pic of me and my better half. Only day in my 55 year life that a tie was around my neck....

View attachment 1424593
Had on a suit and tie about 55 years ago but it was a clip on :D so I can say never had a noose around my neck....at least not a fabric type.
I'm sure there isn't a one of us that doesn't think you're very pretty!!
:rofl:
I have had to wear a tie a few times,weddings,funerals,and court appearances!
Never wore a tie for any of those.....but didn't wear junk clothing either.
Likely would have been cheaper in the long run to just buy a suit! LOL
Oh hell no. It was worth the money seeing her gone!! She would have found fault in whatever suit I wore....

Someone is jealous! I grow my hair because I can! Lol!
You should see how I can beat those 300 hairs on top of my head into submission. I was going to have the hair on my *** transplanted to my head, but I was afraid it would give me a shitty out look on life.

You should see how I can beat those 300 hairs on top of my head into submission. I was going to have the hair on my *** transplanted to my head, but I was afraid it would give me a shitty out look on life.
Too funny. I worked with a guy who used to rock the worst comb over I had ever seen!

Too funny. I worked with a guy who used to rock the worst comb over I had ever seen!
dick_van_patten_-_h_-_2015.jpg

I tend to agree BUT ... here's a photo taken a couple years ago ... I'm second from the right and the guy on the far right is "ImperialOne". Probably the smartest person I know as well as the wealthiest. Looks can be deceiving!

View attachment 1423237
When did you change your name here from "Stanton"? And here's an update on the look. I figure I am the Steve Earle lookalike contest winner, only greyer and scruffier. Going to be a change though.... I plan to dye my hair purple (well, Plum Crazy actually).

10.jpg

With the look, too, I am planning to get into the movies. Richard Harris died and Michael Gambon can no longer remember his lines. I figure I'm a shoe-in for the job.

David Dumbledore.jpg

Never!! I'm not running around with one hand on my head to hold my hair in place! I worked with a guy that had the biggest swirl I have ever seen, looked like an ice cream cone. The funniest part was he was a boating freak. I would have paid any price to see him with a foot long band of hair from just above the ears blowing straight back in the breeze. The man had no shame!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

That's when you shave your head and wax it up so it looks like a garden gazing ball! A bald friend of mine says, " God only created so many perfect heads. The rest, He covered with hair! ". LOL

Are you bringing the Charger back when you come home? It looks like the Mrs still has the moves,but it looks like your having trouble lifting up your leg! Lol

If you think my posing is bad, you should see me dance!

The car will be shipped back soon, however, it was only a half hour west of Orlando, which is the direction we were traveling, so we stopped in to check it out.

If you think my posing is bad, you should see me dance!

The car will be shipped back soon, however, it was only a half hour west of Orlando, which is the direction we were traveling, so we stopped in to check it out.
We're you pleased seeing it in person? We're you so happy that you started to bust a move? Or maybe a pelvic convolution of some kind?

D597C0C5-F64A-461E-9E9A-C66896687A97.jpeg
Maybe a bird on a wire instead of a haywire and I’m not currently working on 440vac but I’m at the top of my world.

1208D597-6D6C-4DE3-9BA9-F75BFDFE7EF7.jpeg

A big celebration with Mrs. Haywire, I’m blessed to be here so long.

Mug shots, I have a few. Now you too do.
1677514219516.gif

Thanks @Joey for this gin joint.

We're you pleased seeing it in person? We're you so happy that you started to bust a move? Or maybe a pelvic convolution of some kind?

Submit called it a roach, but I corrected her by calling it by what it really is; a diamond in the rough.

Auto Transport Service
Back