• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Mug Shots

I can play. Not much to see though. Me on the left with my three sons
02DFE4DF-E686-4853-9894-B43B30A2BCEB.jpeg

Here's a pic of my brother and I while in Florida 2020.
I'm the old looking one...
Harry and Robbie.JPG

My grandson explaining to me that we are going to need another one of these for his younger brother… oh boy

C3E15576-BA8B-4790-A697-2020ABE229F2.jpeg

Same as I was a couple of years ago,
a lil' more grey in the beard
when another of these threads was posted

Bart Feb. 2013.JPG

My grandson explaining to me that we are going to need another one of these for his younger brother… oh boy

View attachment 1421478
"Time out" dolls are still common enough at car shows, and your grandson is the perfect age to imitate one of those figures. You gotta get him to pose like one of those dolls, leaning against the front bumper at a car show. Then, when someone walks up to the car for a closer look, have him turn around quickly. Should surprise some car show spectators.
they-spent-our-college-money-for-this-gary-baird.jpg

"Time out" dolls are still common enough at car shows, and your grandson is the perfect age to imitate one of those figures. You gotta get him to pose like one of those dolls, leaning against the front bumper at a car show. Then, when someone walks up to the car for a closer look, have him turn around quickly. Should surprise some car show spectators.
View attachment 1421515
Will check with my daughter and son in law to ok. Sounds like fun!

Myself in front of the Satellite

Jim Kueneman with the Valiant

Me-and-Jim.jpg

Having a hard time with life right now but should be back in a day or soon......

Auto Transport Service
Back