• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBI found 'bucket of heads, arms and legs'; bodies sewn together in Arizona

You want truth but use the Slimes as a source?
Uh...ok.

Hmmmm...tissue...body parts are made of what?
They call it tissue, others call it parts.

These people are sick and twisted. They aren't just selling "tissue".
Yeah Slimes, Do you know the truth? What makes it the truth? Who told you? Did you read it? Are you positive? Or is your head stuck so far up your *** that you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you.
Body parts is what they want you to believe and for what purpose?
I explained it to you in simplest of terms so you'd understand. I told you about tissue samples taken from cancer sites in my wife's body and why and what they are used for.

Speaking of body parts.....
I dated this pretty young lady decades ago and it didn't work out. Years later i asked someone related to her how she was doing.
They told me she was a little off her game. They also told me her beloved cat died and unable to part with her now dead as Lincolns dick kitty, she stuck kitty in the freezer for some months, until friends intervened and convinced her to bury the cat..... Wasn't I the lucky one, I could have married a head case who kept a dead cat next to the ice cubes

I dated this pretty young lady decades ago and it didn't work out. Years later i asked someone related to her how she was doing.
They told me she was a little off her game. They also told me her beloved cat died and unable to part with her now dead as Lincolns dick kitty, she stuck kitty in the freezer for some months, until friends intervened and convinced her to bury the cat..... Wasn't I the lucky one, I could have married a head case who kept a dead cat next to the ice cubes
Dead and frozen. She could have had it stuffed.

Now that probably would’ve been some bad PUSSY!

Auto Transport Service
Back