• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

February Mopar Giveaway 2024

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
1707917837359.gif
1707917935822.gif

Here we are for the FEBRUARY 2024 MOPAR GIVEAWAY!
In order to give folks time to see this thread, I will wait to post this month's trivia question until tomorrow, 2/15/2024, around 5pm EST.
So that means winning this contest for your sweetheart on Valentines Day today is not an option fellas (and fellettes) :lol:
This is the last of the items generously donated by @Rick@Laysons.

The winner of this month's contest will receive this nice little piece.

A 1969 Dodge Daytona with it's unique roof treatment.

1707844148670.jpeg

1707844185454.jpeg

SEE YOU FOLKS TOMORROW AFTERNOON!

As Dodge called it, a floral top. Plymouth called them a mod top. How do we know this is the real February give away thread?

Alright… I’ll likely fail but I’ll join in and try my best. I always wanted a floral top Daytona.

Here we go…

The year is 1991, I was 17 years old. On this particular day I was driving my 1959 Ford from our home in the southern tier NY to the city of Rochester. It was about an hour ride.

During that trip I heard a “bang” from under the hood of the car. Upon closer observation I noticed that whatever happened under the hood dented it from inside of the engine bay. After opening the hood it became evident what happened.

So, for the prize…

What item in the engine bay caused the “bang” sound under the hood, denting it?

Auto Transport Service
Back