• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feel bad for this guy

I thought the newsprint said the owner was a investment broker. Maybe someone did have a fire extinguisher and thought sweet justice.

I think everyone's Haggerty policy just went up $20.00 to help pay for this, and Sports Car Market mag has a Legal Files article in the making. I'll be reading about it next month I'm sure. Damn shame. Those are gorgeous cars. Ever see the opening scene of the original Italian Job movie?

I'll have to find which issue, but I think it was my last Hemmings that did an aritcle on these types of "priceless" and "irreplaceable" cars. $1,000,000 policy? Costs $300,000 to rebuild it? Guess what's going to happen. The cars in this catagory dont get totalled.

too bad a rare Vintage Lambo, burns to the ground in London what a shame, that's sad to see, even with an elitist's Italian high $$$$ gorgeous sports car...

That is a heartbreaker. Good reminder. Check your wiring. Check your fuel lines guys.

Fire extinguisher, a wool blanket and some quick thinking would have saved it. I drive by guys like this all the time - standing on the side of the road, cell phone in hand instead of changing the damn tire themselves. I do not feel bad for any of em.

Auto Transport Service
Back