• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fellow FBBO Brother Came Over to Visit With Me!

Dibbons

Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
I was overjoyed to welcome Mr. "coronet68mx" this evening when he stopped by to visit me in La Paz (coming from his home in Michoacán, Mexico). Gave him the grand tour of our '65 Barracuda Formula S, '65 Valiant Signet convertible and '72 Satellite Sebring Plus. He experimented with the slap stick shifter (from the passenger seat) on the way to pick up a pizza.

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

Last edited:
That's pretty cool, glad you guys met up.
:thumbsup:

Nice to catch up with fellow FBBO members. I hope one day I will meet some more before I'm too frail to travel. :p

I propose an FBBO arm wrestling contest.

Good news for a change is always a plus!! :drinks:

A little bit if context, First of all Dibbons is a great guy, very polite and educated, my wife's family want to meet La Paz in this holly days so here we are, and I thought hey there is a member of our beloved community here, so why not ask him for some advice and directions while we are here, so I did ask him , he was very politely and point us to a very nice places, then henvited me to his place to meet us, and I take his invitation and went to his place, Dibbons open the doors of his house like we meet for a long time, like a friend, and this tell me the good guy he is, show me his cars, the formula s is flawless a rotisserie restoration, beautiful car, then the satellite and the signet convertible both really cool, then he ask me hey why don't you come with fo me fir a pizza in the satellite, the car looks great and sound awesome no cricket noises, a solid car, sadly ir was getting dark and i was with a friend so we have to leave, but again great guy very politely and kind, thank you Dibbons, for showing me your cars and open the doors of your house to me.

Sounds like you had a good time :thumbsup:

& some pizza too

Auto Transport Service
Back