• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fellow Mopar Lovers

jphemi70

Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
Hi All,
My first B-body was a 1969 Hemi Super Bee. It was black with white interior and white stripe. 4-speed. Later, I had a 1971 Hemi Roadrunner. It was Autumn Bronze Metallic with a black houndstooth interior. 4-speed, back window louvers, cassette player. Since then I have had several Cudas and Challengers and am now starting a father/son project on a 1970 B5 Roadrunner. Auto with 440+6. I am looking forward to learning from all of you!

Thanks,
Jon

Welcome from Alabama, a 440-6 RR is a great project. Have fun with your son on it.

Welcome sound s like you have had some cool cars got any pictures

Welcome sound s like you have had some cool cars got any pictures

615D7762-08EF-43EE-9002-BF1BDE1C6388_1_201_a.jpeg 0B944778-97F9-4D4F-BCC6-3E6AB2C0AB85_1_201_a.jpeg

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Project, another name for a big hole we love to throw money into trying to fill it. I start with $1's and $5's as they build a great base for the big money. LOL

Welcome aboard from western new york. i'm new too. doing a 70 gtx have fun and many good memories with your son.

Auto Transport Service
Back