• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender Tag ?

I understand. I get the point and agree guys. Thank you. Im not going to remove it. I just wanted to know if someone made them ? Why get worked up, lol ! It’s a question, lol !

I understand. I get the point and agree guys. Thank you. Im not going to remove it. I just wanted to know if someone made them ? Why get worked up, lol ! It’s a question, lol !
Not really worked up. There are people in the hobby that have no problem trying to decieve others to make a few bucks. You will find out there are many of us here that feel it is important to help and protect the less informed before they get taken by these scum.

Not really worked up. There are people in the hobby that have no problem trying to decieve others to make a few bucks. You will find out there are many of us here that feel it is important to help and protect the less informed before they get taken by these scum.
:thumbsup:I bet the ones that got scammed got "worked up"......Thankfully, you, me and the many others strive to protect others from a potential loss of $$$...

Mine is rusty, a couple of tiny pin holes in it. These are good reasons why someone may want to consider a new replica tag. Not everyone is a crook. If I was buying a car and all of the novelties matched a reproduction tag it wouldn’t bother me or keep me from buying if the deal and the car added up to my expectations. Especially, if the seller also had the original tag to verify a reproduction one. It doesn’t bother me that a car wouldn’t have a build sheet or matching numbers either. To me, some of those things are simply bargaining chips. That’s all they are. Now, if someone has a sale price of 60k on a 69 Charger/Super Bee. Yeah, those things would have to align for me. Not, a 20-30k car. But, people are different I guess.

See, I’m not lying. Lol !

48A891A1-331A-423E-A4EF-5A23D37EAE54.jpeg

Mine is rusty, a couple of tiny pin holes in it. These are good reasons why someone may want to consider a new replica tag. Not everyone is a crook. If I was buying a car and all of the novelties matched a reproduction tag it wouldn’t bother me or keep me from buying if the deal and the car added up to my expectations. Especially, if the seller also had the original tag to verify a reproduction one. It doesn’t bother me that a car wouldn’t have a build sheet or matching numbers either. To me, some of those things are simply bargaining chips. That’s all they are. Now, if someone has a sale price of 60k on a 69 Charger/Super Bee. Yeah, those things would have to align for me. Not, a 20-30k car. But, people are different I guess.
Hence is why your not the authority on this subject......You're biased.....Solely based on the buy in cost of the car.

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it but that is not the consensus in the whole hobby. Thankfully, those people are still alive and keeping a keen eye on things and exposing fakes.....

This is why you don't screw with fender tags..

Transmission change
Color change
Codes changed
VON change

A B5 four speed will command a higher price than a T3 automatic.

69_WS27_134801_GOOD_BAD_TAGS.jpg

...and vinyl top removed?

Auto Transport Service
Back