• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fiber glass body parts

garymopar

Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
where to buy fiber glass 1964 dodge polara fenders, hood, front and rear bumpers and doors

where to buy fiber glass 1964 dodge polara fenders, hood, front and rear bumpers and doors
Sled City Fiberglass makes bumpers, lift off hood and trunk, High quality bolt on hood scoops with a warranty, Doors, and dash boards for the 64 Dodge and all the other b-bodies 62-68.

My buddy bought VFN fenders. Outer finish very nice but the bottom bracing interfere with the rockers. Needed some creative trimming along with fitting the headlamp bucketd. Glass tech made a mold from his hood. He got 3 of them very nice.
Doug

Glasstek will make you anything you want if you have a nice steel piece to copy. It's hands down the nicest fiberglass stuff I've ever seen. I bought a hood, decklid and fenders from them.

Auto Transport Service
Back