• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiberglass

bearman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Dealings with your fiberglass company the goods and bads

There’s only a few glass companies out there that are any good or even make parts for your car stay far far away from showcar fiber glass that company has pissed a lot of people off taking there money and never sending there parts and the stuff they do build is compleat unfinished junk

There’s only a few glass companies out there that are any good or even make parts for your car stay far far away from showcar fiber glass that company has pissed a lot of people off taking there money and never sending there parts and the stuff they do build is compleat unfinished junk

I had good luck with AAR (Stinger) Figerglass for all of my Shaker parts for my 70' Challenger even though I cut them all up anyway for my custom application.

Late to the party here...but have used Glasstek and been very happy with them. Good quality and relatively quick delivery

i guess i just can't find a fiberglass hood and front fenders for my car. everybody says they got them but when i try and to look at a picture none to be found

So...there's a place called 'unlimited fiberglass' out if southern CA...used to be really bad, as in terrible..BUT apparently there were changes made and the last few years they have been much better. Mostly all the negative reviews/issues were from many years back when they weren't worth a piss. A chevy friend has gotten parts from them in the last two years and they were fine...now I'm not necessarily recommending you use them but it might be worth some research/ a phone call to them/ etc...if I remember they do make lots of different parts, but again, I haven't had personal dealings with them. And, if you are looking for stuff for the car in your avatar, there was a place called sled city that seemed to specialize in the early B-body parts. Again though, some people have had bad experiences with that guy and some have been ok. These are last resort type of places I would look at, but you may have better luck than others have had...good luck on your hunt

Auto Transport Service
Back