• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally A FBBO Member Now on A, B and C

stevedodge

Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
Hi my name is Steve and I'm a Moparholic...
I had a 68 satellite convert back in the 80's so i guess my new car isn't my first, but I just purchased a 66 satellite and I am calling this occasion my official joining of FBBO!
20230413_105643.jpg

Welcome. Show us some pictures of that beast, and tell us about it, please.

Welcome. Show us some pictures of that beast, and tell us about it, please.
20230413_151937.jpg
I just bought it a few days ago, flew out to California, checked it out and paid for it.
Now I'm having a hard time sleeping while waiting for it to be shipped.
I brought the Pink, the fender tag and Galen G. report home with me.
I dont think she has had much Internet exposure.
It's a south carolina car that was driven to California in 1968, it has no rot.

Welcome to FBBO from where cars don't rust so damn much

Whoa - another one of the rare ones! @dadsbee will be interested in seeing it. Welcome, Steve!

Welcome. I have A, B and E body cars, but never owned a C-body. Umm. Future? Lol. But feel free to post pics of all in, or formally of your stable?

(As with the other bodied sites. We here in B-bodies do live Mopar. But also vicariously of other's. Lol)

Corys Mopars.jpg

Some say 48, others 53.. total auto and 4 speeds built before Christmas '65. This total includes Bel, Bel II and Satellites.
View attachment 1453107
48/53 those are Plymouth numbers, so coronets and chargers bring the HP2 numbers up more . ?
Handsome Interior , cant wait to spend some time in a similar Space!

Auto Transport Service
Back