• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally back in a 69 GTX 440 4 Speed car.

19 69 GTX

Local time
7:12 PM
Reaction score
Had to let go of my GTX 4 years ago. Finally was able to buy this cash money no loan. It's a 69 GTX 4 speed 440 with the track pal option Has a Dana 60 with 4.11 gears but I have the stock ones that came with it 3.54 gears. Not a numbers matching but I don't mind. Side markers have been shaved but I like it. I've owned a lot of old Mopars and this is the first 4 speed I ever got to drive in an old Mopar..Wow I love it. Took a 1200 mile round trip from Indiana to Minnesota to get it. Even had a damn 6 point buck run into my driver's door while I was running 65 mph. Had to ratchet strap door closed for rest of trip. Luckily it was before I picked the car up. It was like 6700 in damages. Would like to get some 69 bucket seats for car..maybe trade. Mine are very nice but for a 70

20211102_121408.jpg 20211101_161723.jpg

SWEET and congrats we need more pics

Had to let go of my GTX 4 years ago. Finally was able to buy this cash money no loan. It's a 69 GTX 4 speed 440 with the track pal option Has a Dana 60 with 4.11 gears but I have the stock ones that came with it 3.54 gears. Not a numbers matching but I don't mind. Side markers have been shaved but I like it. I've owned a lot of old Mopars and this is the first 4 speed I ever got to drive in an old Mopar..Wow I love it. Took a 1200 mile round trip from Indiana to Minnesota to get it. Even had a damn 6 point buck run into my driver's door while I was running 65 mph. Had to ratchet strap door closed for rest of trip. Luckily it was before I picked the car up. It was like 6700 in damages. Would like to get some 69 bucket seats for car..maybe trade. Mine are very nice but for a 70

View attachment 1189682 View attachment 1189683
Never can go wrong with that score. I picked up my '69 GTX 440 4-speed (like yours? Non number's matching, but period correct.) This to replace my first from years ago that still haunted me. Lol. Same performance. Same exterior color. Same Dana 3.54:1 and 4 speed. But different personality. Bought it near the boarder in Baudette MN. Drove 250 mi to the cities. Has ran very good since.

A different block means it was actually used. These are the cars all the folklore is about.

Nice & congrats :thumbsup::thumbsup:

too bad about the damn deer :eek:

Auto Transport Service
Back