• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally Back.

JacobEXE

Local time
1:47 PM
Reaction score
i know ive been gone for a while. im back graduated high school with principles list, got a job, and now just been working.
well the other day i went over to my friend and co workers house for his birthday and his neighbor has a this beast. along with a 64 dart. i only got to snap a quick picture but here it is. he said his neighbor would most likely sell it but since i dont have a whole lot of money i dont wanna go see if he'll sell it and just look like a jackass. BMsy22wCUAAymei.jpgBMsy22wCUAAymei.jpg

69 Charger, eh?? how solid does it look thru the fence??

welcome back young man,i hope you find a way to buy that car.

Jacob/Young blood...LOL... Welcome back & congrats on getting thru & graduating HS, that's the 1st step on becoming a man... Good luck in your new Job

Welcome back Jacob .. doesn't hurt to ask and if its more than you can afford now, but within reason ask if him you can work out something like putting a good faith down payment on it with an agreed pay off date when you will give him the balance. I would document this with his sig and yours. If you don't ask some other guy could get it before you or who know's what scenario.

Hopefully if he's interested in selling he'll appreciate a youngster being interested. I know I'm a sentimental old softy, maybe he is too.

Maybe you could.... Go over & talk to the person man/woman 1st... Also don't be too quick to ask a price or to ask them to sell it, make a connection, with them 1st, ask him about his experiences, compliment a car or something in his yard or collection etc.... Maybe get to know them, it couldn't hurt... Always never burn any bridges, if you want to get a chance at getting or finding these projects, that are stored in some guys barn, back yard, front lawn etc.... They can sometimes be crotchety old farts, that want nothing to do with you either, let alone want to sell, some old valued muscle car, that they obviously have been keeping for quite a while & sometimes they can be nice old farts too, that will just wear you out & talk your ear off too... Make a connection 1st., then go in & lowball the guy, after you make friends or a connection, it couldn't hurt...LOL... You get more Bee's with honey, than with Arsenic/poison !!

Trust me, I was young not long ago and should have but a little more work into getting some cool cars "get to work on getting that car". At least go talk to them and tell them how much you love those cars and how you really want to own one some day. Who knows you might be able to work something out or at least start a relationship that could eventually lead to getting it. The worst thing that could happen is the owner be an ***. Go for it.

69 Charger, eh?? how solid does it look thru the fence??

it looks pretty solid thre doesnt seem to be any real rust. the body is straight its got a motor and tranny, front windshield is cracked but i dont expect everything to b perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back Jacob .. doesn't hurt to ask and if its more than you can afford now, but within reason ask if him you can work out something like putting a good faith down payment on it with an agreed pay off date when you will give him the balance. I would document this with his sig and yours. If you don't ask some other guy could get it before you or who know's what scenario.

Hopefully if he's interested in selling he'll appreciate a youngster being interested. I know I'm a sentimental old softy, maybe he is too.
i hope he is too, me and a my friend and co worker are having a bbq on the ninth, so im gonna go talk to him and hope all goes well.

- - - Updated - - -

Arizona car. I bet its fairly solid. Wonder if its a real r/t or if someone just stuck emblems on.

i think it might be a real R/T. its been sitting there for probably 7years. and i dont think the guy has time to work on it since he's supporting someone thats mentally ill. i hope all goes well when i ask him.

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me, I was young not long ago and should have but a little more work into getting some cool cars "get to work on getting that car". At least go talk to them and tell them how much you love those cars and how you really want to own one some day. Who knows you might be able to work something out or at least start a relationship that could eventually lead to getting it. The worst thing that could happen is the owner be an ***. Go for it.

i dont think the owners all that much of an ***, i talked to my friend about him, and my friend said the chances of him selling it are really high.

sweet Jacob! take a chance and see what he says. worst he can say is no. :edgy:

be confident and let him know you're going actually going take care of this car like it deserves.

oh and most importantly...money talks and bullshit walks....good luck!!

sweet Jacob! take a chance and see what he says. worst he can say is no. :edgy:

be confident and let him know you're going actually going take care of this car like it deserves.

oh and most importantly...money talks and bullshit walks....good luck!!

see there's my problem though, i dont have i guess you could say "alot" of money would be. probably not what its worth. but what the hell ive really got nothin to lose.

see there's my problem though, i dont have i guess you could say "alot" of money would be. probably not what its worth. but what the hell ive really got nothin to lose.

yeah right?

ask him if there's a number he has in mind, and there's your yardstick. you can always bid back, or "think about it."

Auto Transport Service
Back