• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally found an N96 hood!

Ltlgto

Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
It took a little while, but I finally found a good Air Grabber hood for my RR without having to go repro. I had to buy the deck lid too but well worth it. Got them off local CL for $550 total. Plan to resell the deck lid as mine is in better shape.
The hood is in excellent shape and was originally on a bronze car. I plan on having it shot in flat black or DP90 black until I can get the whole car painted. The deck lid is pretty nice on the outside, but the underside has some rot along the bottom edge.

Hood_10 21 12_0001.jpg
Hood_10 21 12_0002.jpg

Now I'm in need of hood springs (have the hinges), hood bolts, and all of the latch pieces (both hood and front end), inserts, etc. Don't know why the PO got rid of all the parts when they put the fiberglass hood on unless they bought it that way. Can't wait to get the hood on and ditch the fiberglass 440 hood.

know this is old but congratulations! any pictures of it mounted?

know this is old but congratulations! any pictures of it mounted?

Actually tallhair, I got it mounted a couple of weeks ago. My wife got me the inserts for Xmas from eBay and I bought all the pieces to mount it from a fellow BBO person. I need to find the "Plymouth" script for it. Here it is:

hood_0002.jpg
hood_0001.jpg
hood_0003.jpg

Actually tallhair, I got it mounted a couple of weeks ago. My wife got me the inserts for Xmas from eBay and I bought all the pieces to mount it from a fellow BBO person. I need to find the "Plymouth" script for it. Here it is:

Looks great and thanks for the pics!

Auto Transport Service
Back