• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally got a score!!

Dodge33

Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
No ....... not a Mopar, but I love these little minibikes! I found this one on market place yesterday and made contact with him.....
and then met him today midday in the pouring down rain. I liked what I saw,
and purchased it. Never tried to jew him
down or anything, but for a little less than a Ben Franklin, I was very happy! My dad bought me and my brother brand new ones
at a dealer in the area. I think I was only like 9 yrs old then. I believe the bike is either a roadster or a black widow....... but It was raining so bad, that I had not checked the wheel and tire size yet.

20240308_165338.jpg

20240308_165330.jpg

You sure did, I have a friend that has a garage & storage unit full of all kinds of mini bikes and go karts from the 60's . His main side hustle is making the seats. He's making Taco seats right now. I can get you in touch with him as he has alot of the motors that go on those bikes also. I think he's on a place called "strickly vintage" on facebook, his name is Randy and he makes the best seats.

No ....... not a Mopar, but I love these little minibikes! I found this one on market place yesterday and made contact with him.....
and then met him today midday in the pouring down rain. I liked what I saw,
and purchased it. Never tried to jew him
down or anything, but for a little less than a Ben Franklin, I was very happy! My dad bought me and my brother brand new ones
at a dealer in the area. I think I was only like 9 yrs old then. I believe the bike is either a roadster or a black widow....... but It was raining so bad, that I had not checked the wheel and tire size yet.

View attachment 1624175

View attachment 1624176
Coolness!:thumbsup:
My brother picked one up a while back. It's quick, noisy and scares the coyotes out of the orchards!
I went ***-over-bars when I got a little too frisky on it, as usual...

IMG_9397.jpg

Looks like you picked up Rupp chassis. Look at Black widow motor sports for parts

Yup, it is a Rupp ! I restored one for my son 30 years ago. I saw it on marketplace a few months back. They took good care of it, it looked exactly like when it left here.

Auto Transport Service
Back