• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally got to drive my car today!

Red63440

Local time
9:15 PM
Reaction score
Went down this AM and got my plates, came home, cleaned all the parts boxes off the car and drove down to get a little gas.....what a hoot! Pulled into the station and who is sitting there but the local police officer. I expected him to at least drive over to see my paper work but when I looked again he was gone.

Lots of rattles and squeeks but the car has sat for many years so its to be expected. I found that it does have a shift kit in it but I hate the shifter..seems like it takes longer to find the gear than it does to get to where you are going! I just sat it it and smiled......:icon_winkle:

LackOfPictures.jpg

Sorry Dave, not a pic day...maybe tomorrow when I take it for inspection.:bootyshake:

I'm very envious. Its raining like cats and dogs here. I can't finish my 65 dodge.
I want to race next weekend. Will the good weather ever come?

I'm very envious also, but the problem is snow here. That's cool stuff Red63440, but like they said, where's the pictures?! :grin:

The deed is done.....off with the Texas 2001 sticker and on with the 2012 NY state sticker. The man said, " That will be $10.00".:headbang:

The deed is done.....off with the Texas 2001 sticker and on with the 2012 NY state sticker. The man said, " That will be $10.00".:headbang:

WOW, that'd be about $400- 500 here.............you're lucky dude

Send some pics ..I just finished my '63 (aboit a 10 yr process)time seems to go alot quicker when we get older.
I am also looking forward to the good weather and the local tracks opening
Enzo

Auto Transport Service
Back