• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally! My 4 month quest has ended in success.

dla4567

Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
After searching for 4 months I’ve finally obtained some Blantons Bourbon!
(With some help from a friend)
I was told this stuff was top shelf so I wanted to try it. Problem was it only comes in once a month and there are more people waiting for it than there are bottles.
A friend found me some in Maryland last week. Haven’t tried it yet but it smells great!
Fridays are my “Whiskey and Winchester” nights, this should be a good one.
58963FDD-6ACF-47C4-A7F2-40B2615725C5.png

Me and a buddy had one at the delmonicos steakhouse las vegas in 2018.
We both did NOT like it. But i think they have different blends and i dont remember which one we had.
I ended up mixing mine with cola :D

I hope its more to your taste.

I was told this stuff was top shelf so I wanted to try it. Problem was it only comes in once a month and there are more people waiting for it than there are bottles.
A friend found me some in Maryland last week. Haven’t tried it yet but it smells great!
View attachment 1189149
Congrats, Chasing the horsies now?

Me and a buddy had one at the delmonicos steakhouse las vegas in 2018.
We both did NOT like it. But i think they have different blends and i dont remember which one we had.
I ended up mixing mine with cola :D

I hope its more to your taste.

That’s how I got 2. My friend got us each one but he didn’t like it.

That’s how I got 2. My friend got us each one but he didn’t like it.

I gave said blanton buddy a bottle of seagrams seven crown & a pack of 7up just a few days ago as a birthday gift.
Its pretty much his favorit drink and hard to get here in germany. I got myself one too, its pretty decent.
Of course its not high end whiskey ^^

It's a single barrel so they do turn put different. The bottles my wife and I got at the distillery were fantastic. The first bottle I ever bought was not good.
output.jpg

Blanton's is my favorite and has become impossible to get near me. I'm on waiting lists at every liquor store within a 25 mile radius.
I've never bought a bad bottle.
I've found a lot of bars and restaurants put cheap bourbon in a Blanton's bottle.
I've called out a few bartenders on it but they always lie.

Blanton's is my favorite and has become impossible to get near me. I'm on waiting lists at every liquor store within a 25 mile radius.
I've never bought a bad bottle.
I've found a lot of bars and restaurants put cheap bourbon in a Blanton's bottle.

In Pa all the liquor stores are state owned and operated so no wait lists. There are people who just hang out there waiting for the next shipment to arrive. If you’ve got a job you’re out of luck. I think most of these people buy it just to resell it.
A friend found these in Maryland.
My sister can get it in Chicago but that’s a long drive for me.

View attachment 1189149
I thought firearms and alcohol were not a good mix.

Looks like i should give it another shot then.

I do like a good Bourbon, thanks for sharing
another brand I'll add to my lists
I may have to try it someday

I'm a Nobb Creek & Makers Mark guy myself
or a simple Jim Beam (or JD) & cola on rocks
when I actually drink, which isn't much of late
Whiskey Some days you just need a Damn Drink.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that’s good stuff! This is the Friday night I’ve been needing.
C8EC5F0F-FF35-459C-BE82-F6975F09B935.png

a great alternative to Blanton's is Buffalo Trace. They're both from the same distillery as well as Pappy and Old Rip Van Winkle (big $$$$ bourbon). Another great alternative is Eagle Rare. Good stuff.

Would love to know where in MD you found it. Still looking for some.

Auto Transport Service
Back