• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FINALLY!

Imperial One

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
After over 10 years since last owning a B body (long story short - I only owned it for a few weeks and never drove it) and after over 40 years since last owning and driving my own B Body I am again joining the ranks of B body owners!

Thanks to Havasu Dave for selling me his 1967 Coronet RT! I am really pleased to be buying a car from a forum member rather than a dealer or at an auction.

Outside Front Left.JPG

Thanks too, to a number of members who I pestered with questions (Jerry Hall and mrhemi among many others) during my search.

I'm having the car shipped from Arizona to Ontario Canada. With any luck I will have it in a month.

After over 10 years since last owning a B body (long story short - I only owned it for a few weeks and never drove it) and after over 40 years since last owning and driving my own B Body I am again joining the ranks of B body owners!

Thanks to Havasu Dave for selling me his 1967 Coronet RT! I am really pleased to be buying a car from a forum member rather than a dealer or at an auction.

View attachment 1277608

Thanks too, to a number of members who I pestered with questions (Jerry Hall and mrhemi among many others) during my search.

I'm having the car shipped from Arizona to Ontario Canada. With any luck I will have it in a month.
And I thought my offer to you was a good one.

Do us Canadian mopar fans a solid and make a separate post on what needs to be done and costs to get a mopar over the border. Thanks!

Congrats to you both. A great car by the looks and no BS description. I like the options and blue interior. Too bad they didn’t leave it silver, looks fantastic with the blue interior.

Let’s leave the dealerships and auctions out of our hobby. They are only helping themselves.

Congrats to you both. A great car by the looks and no BS description. I like the options and blue interior. Too bad they didn’t leave it silver, looks fantastic with the blue interior.

Let’s leave the dealerships and auctions out of our hobby. They are only helping themselves.

Too true. I hate it when a dealer buys a car and turns around a tries to hawk it for thousands more.

Congrats upon your new (old) acquisition! You may now walk in the sun with your head held high once again! Best of luck with that Beauty!:D
:thumbsup:

I was telling Havasu Dave (the seller) that once I figure out the garage thing and find some dough that getting a '67 GTX as a garage mate for the '67 RT would be pretty cool. Anyone here own one of each?

I was telling Havasu Dave (the seller) that once I figure out the garage thing and find some dough that getting a '67 GTX as a garage mate for the '67 RT would be pretty cool. Anyone here own one of each?
You need a trifecta a 67 L charger, then on to a 4 gear and auto in each . Total making a 6 Pack.

Well Dave, I'm only an hour away and have a decent sized lot. You build the addition on my shop and you can keep your car in it !!

Don't forget a convertible.

Auto Transport Service
Back