• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First B body, U.P. of Michigan

NORTHUP87

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, Just wanted to introduce myself and my 1969 Road runner. The car was first restored by a company in Kauwanee Wi. In 1988 called house of mopar. They changed the exterior color of the car from the original 99 petty blue to B7 blue. I've actually owned this car for about half a year now and have l done a lot of work to it just playing around breaking in a 512 c.i. bb mopar that I built out for my 67 barracuda while I go thru and build out/restore the proper 383 for a complete restoration back to the original factory specs and return it to 99 petty blue color....

I'm having troubles with my rear quarter glass regulator or tracks and will be posting a thread in the tech area. Thanks for looking!

A.J.

20230814_154357.jpg

20230814_154329.jpg

20230709_213909.jpg

20230509_140943.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome and beautiful RR. Sounds like a mean machine.
Your story gives me hope for the future of our hobby.
:thumbsup:
Greetings, and welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome from Alabama, great looking RR, it's great to have a play engine while making the original new again.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hey guys, Just wanted to introduce myself and my 1969 Road runner. The car was first restored by a company in Kauwanee Wi. In 1988 called house of mopar. They changed the exterior color of the car from the original 99 petty blue to B7 blue. I've actually owned this car for about half a year now and have l done a lot of work to it just playing around breaking in a 512 c.i. bb mopar that I built out for my 67 barracuda while I go thru and build out/restore the proper 383 for a complete restoration back to the original factory specs and return it to 99 petty blue color....

I'm having troubles with my rear quarter glass regulator or tracks and will be posting a thread in the tech area. Thanks for looking!

A.J.

View attachment 1511938

View attachment 1511942

View attachment 1511943

View attachment 1511944
Welcome!

Auto Transport Service
Back