• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First timer to this forum, Finally got my Charger R/T

pics, or we won't let you in :poke:

of the car, of course :rolleyes:
1 FPP.JPG

Welcome from Vermont to the #1 MOPAR site on Earth! Great looking Charger! Congratulations!

That is a beautiful car!
We have a large Mopar show up here in Ontario called MoparFest that attracts up to 2000 participants. Each entry gives the owner a chance at winning a giveaway car. One year this Super Bee was the prize, and my friend was the winner. He used to have a personalized licence plate, "FREEBEE".

I giggled as I posted that.
Why?
Well, because I have a bad habit of saying things that seem fine in my head but come across many ways once I say it out loud.

newwelcome.jpg
Very sweet indeed. :thumbsup:
(Do my eyes spy a missing R/T badge on the front grille?)

We have a large Mopar show up here in Ontario called MoparFest that attracts up to 2000 participants. Each entry gives the owner a chance at winning a giveaway car. One year this Super Bee was the prize, and my friend was the winner. He used to have a personalized licence plate, "FREEBEE".
That’s a perfect plate then!

Welcome from Alabama, it's great to start at the top of the heap. Beautiful Charger.

Congrats! Nice Charger! But I'm biased as daughter is 3rd owner of 69 R/T survivor, since restored, all #s, orig sheet metal, and considerable documentation. Her R/T is somewhat a reverse of yours, white with green vinyl roof.

Auto Transport Service
Back