• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fitech tuning

Update, I sent the fuel command center back. That thing did nothing but cause issues. I have since bought a stock appearing efi tank from Tanks Inc. I didn't have to cut up my trunk installing a fuel cell. Absolutely the way to go, very nice quality. Has an in-tank fuel pump set up and return. I would strongly recommend that to anyone buying efi. As for the actual fitech, running great!

Ditto: I did the same, only way to go.

I have heard the FCC can have issues. I think the in-tank fuel pump with return is a simple and cleaner install and works good.
I just started playing with the FiTech on the Charger.
Not sure if this is the adjustment you are looking for:
Enable the pro-tuning menu, and look at the "Cranking Fuel" menu.
In that menu is "Crank IAC Mult" This is how they describe this:
CRANK IAC Mult = The IAC is opened an extra amount during cranking to allow more air into the engine for faster starting, and extra torque to spin the engine against thicker cooler oil. Adjust this to get good starting without excessive overshooting after starting.

Auto Transport Service
Back