• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flag Day 2023

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:13 PM
Reaction score
June 14 is known as Flag Day, which commemorates the date on which the American flag was adopted by the Continental Congress in 1777. It was determined by a resolution the flag would consist of thirteen stripes, alternating red and white, with a blue field of 13 stars. President Woodrow Wilson established June 14 as Flag Day and National Flag Day was established by an Act of Congress in 1949.

Display them Proudly :usflag:

20230614_155000.jpg

I'm flying mine out front, put it out 6:00am this morning

old photo same flag, I'm busy cooking clam chowder or I'd take a new shot
Sonora Flag.JPG

my favorite POTUS's Birthday too

The Flag should NEVER be used as a decoration and definitely not on a bench!
Look up the Rules of the Flag.

It's not an actual flag. It's patriotic decoration. Tens of thousands of examples using the stars and stripes in or on items.
Evel-Knievel-Life-Biography.jpg

c5d0bd0179f29bd325ae9072d606b3c2.jpg

s-l960.jpg

It's also Our Favorite President's Birthday Today ! Happy B-Day, President Trump !!!

This was last 4TH of July, but still, the point remains!!!!!!!! 6 X 8
P1010812.JPG

Mine flies 365 days a year too.

It's also the birthday of the U.S. Army! Happy 248th you bastards!

:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Mine is retired until the infestation of the District is dealt with. This from a man who proudly flew his flag daily for over 35 years straight, regardless of political influence.

Flag day at my house is 24/365. I'll never take it down for any reason including my dissatisfaction with political outcomes. Those that served and sacrificed for 250+/- years deserve it.

Flag day at my house is 24/365. I'll never take it down for any reason including my dissatisfaction with political outcomes. Those that served and sacrificed for 250+/- years deserve it.

And such is your right as an American.

My flag that survived the May 2003 tornado (looks like it went through a WWII battle!) hangs inside my shop. Hopefully, in Nov 2024, my nice, new flag will fly outside.

And such is your right as an American.

My flag that survived the May 2003 tornado (looks like it went through a WWII battle!) hangs inside my shop. Hopefully, in Nov 2024, my nice, new flag will fly outside.
I've debated as wether or not to
fly old glory upside down. But I still
believe in America, and the hope is
she'll heal. It's difficult to discuss
this subject without becoming too
political or emotional.
This thread deserves to fly as much
as our flag. That's the entire point.

Last edited:
I really don't have issue with something like the bench although technically you are sitting on the flag....when I was in the military we always had 2 people raise and lower the flag and it never touched the ground-with that said the one flag display that drive me crazy is flags hanging off a pickup bed. Typically they are beat up and dirty from hanging off the side and hitting the bumper at every stop.........IMHO the intent is to show patriotism but it is so disrespectful to the flag.

80-20150715_193916_jpg_jpeg_fd32f7dbb499806199d50bb8ec89bdf6b10f990b-164547405.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back