• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Florida Ford GT Owner Crashes Because He's "Unfamiliar" With Manual Transmission

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
That’s not gonna buff out! No registration or insurance.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a...DNek06REVbwQy2ioCbdiMhd09qK2ZhowU9cUP53dQ3PFY

This guy sounds like a real genius. Driving an unregistered car that you don’t know how to operate with a suspended Driver’s license and no insurance. I wouldn’t drive any car without insurance, let alone something worth this kind of dough.

Mr. Guarini just became a charter member of the More Money Than Brains Club.

bf9a1862-c0ba-4c14-b365-e454f2d0570e_text.gif

Stupidity multiplied. (and I'd venture to guess he's a native new yorker, or new jersey). Edited to prevent soiled panties, drivers similar.

Last edited:
That’s not gonna buff out! No registration or insurance.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a...DNek06REVbwQy2ioCbdiMhd09qK2ZhowU9cUP53dQ3PFY

This guy sounds like a real genius. Driving an unregistered car that you don’t know how to operate with a suspended Driver’s license and no insurance. I wouldn’t drive any car without insurance, let alone something worth this kind of dough.

Mr. Guarini just became a charter member of the More Money Than Brains Club.

View attachment 1279094

......dudes gut call shotgun?

Suspended lic too. 51 yo moron.

The price keeps going up as more get wrecked.

50 years old and not able to use a manual transmission. He should be barred from driving just for making that statement!

Immaculately preserved GT---Impressive
Having 700k+ to drop on a show car---Very Impressive
Hitting a tree at 35 trying to figure out a manual transmission----PRICELESS

Nucken' futs

bad enough he wasn't legal 'in any aspect'
he fucked up a valued nice car

Another "stupid" low performance driver in a high performance car

what the **** ? was he thinking

Perfect example of what MY LAWS would be if I were king..... Need to put some teeth into the penalties..
DWS.... 5 years in PRISON, NO EARLY TIME OUT....
You should see my recommedation for TEXTING while driving... Alot of "daddys' little darlings would be getting 3 hots and a cot, and maybe a broom stick...

I don't use the transmission to avoid trees......I use the steering wheel....

License suspended due to
"clerical error ".
:poke:

Back in the 90s I ran an ‘86 5.0 Mustang in SCCA E-Street prepared. We were running laps at the Pacific Raceways road course when a dude took his brand new Saleen off track to kiss a tree. Car was totaled, but he walked away. He was panicking and trying to pay the wrecker to drag the car outside the gate and into a ditch so he could claim the insurance as he still had $40k in note left on his now useless car. Moron.

This Ford GT clown might still be paying on his now useless car. Another moron!

One of life's great mysteries...
How did money find this guy?

Auto Transport Service
Back