• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FNG with a Roadrunner

Thank you for your service! and welcome aboard.. Thats one nice car!

bad ride.mopar in the day meant "more parts","mo parts".then its went "more power", then "mo power".now its mopar .and now it stands for a little of both, parts, power,.Mopar!.....ya!!!..oh, my dad was in vietnam in 66,67.combat vet.last of the old look .old style fighting.welcome home.Bear R.-

leave the car alone.ya its fast its a roadrunner.does it got nitrous or somthing.leave it alone and drive it it dosent seem to be stickly racing they made these cars this way.welcome to the site.Bear R.-

I've seen this car driving on 1604 over by FM78, even took a pic of it with my blackberry and sent it to paintshop asking who's car this is? They didn't know! Now I know! hehehaha, welcome!

Cap I Wanted To Know What He Was Going To Do With That Weapon! Maybe "Gooks In The Neighborhood" Or Looking For Hodgy!

I learned through the military that when you exhibit a show of superior force and combat readiness, nobody f@*cks with you or your property.
If by "gooks and hajjis" you mean some unemployed s@*tbag that wants to steal someone else's property, then yes, they're in every neighborhood. I take a proactive Airborne approach so I don't end up the sorry, confused victim on the 10 o'clock news looking for sympathy. Hooah.

Is this your car? May 3rd this year.
IMG-20120503-00136.jpg
[/IMG]

No, that's not mine, but I like it. The wheels look similar and it looks like an original plate, like mine.

Wow, that's even good news! This means there's more of these out there than you'd think! This is 1604 headed near FM78.

Welcome to FBBO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture25.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 82
Auto Transport Service
Back