• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD For Sale: 1969 Mopar Road Wheels 14" SUPER NICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin Randy

Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are early take offs and probably have no more than 5,000 miles on them. The trim rings are the super hard to find "1969 Only" rings with 4 mounting clips Mopar 2944161. Condition of the trim rings is near perfect. Paint is very nice. Original Mopar center caps in great shape. No road rash anywhere.... zippo.

I took these to the local Mopar show this summer and the response from the experts was "EXCEPTIONAL".

Not sure how to price these so I'll throw out a number ($750) and see who needs a set of original wheels for their muscle car. I acquired these at an auction, they were stored over the years VERY well, and needed little in cleanup. Better photos to come.... Photo shown below was after hosing them down as they were dusty. My camera is a wimp and I will make the effort get some nice closeups. Willing to ship, would of course prefer pickup.

jh_68mags2.jpg

Nice SST's but the wheels won't fit my Geo Metro. Ha.

When I made the post no where did I see an option for "trades" and i've tried to delete the "trade" part of the ad.

The day job ( sub teaching ) is a real toughie this week and I won't have better pictures till this weekend. As the guys said at the summer Mopar show, these are exceptional.

Are the wheels 14's or 15's

These are 14 Rims. Been asked to do a lot of overtime and haven't had time to update new photos, need to borrow a nice camera from pap. I'm only washing off the decades of dust, I won't be doing any armor all or any detial, other than clean up. They are ready to put on a show car.

What is your zip? I couldn't find Polcat Hollar, PA on mapquest. thanks

I'm just north of the Hagerstown Airport, right smack dab on the MD/PA state line near I-81. I was at the Hagerstown Mopar show this summer at the Mason Dixon Drag Strip and the weather was super, lots of nice cars on the show field.

Believe it or not, there is a dirt road near here called Pole Cat Holler Road.

Asking price is $600 cash or money order. Here are the better resolution photos. I have about 20 more from all angles so PM me for that info. All 4 rims have the same matching date code stamp. This is for 4 wheels with rings and centers.

68MoparRims_4x1.jpg

68MoparRims_Backside.jpg

68MoparRims_Trim4b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back