• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale-1970 Satellite for under $15k - not mine

SlingLow

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
Here is a decent looking Satellite for $14,950 in Brookings, OR. 440, tunnel ram, dual Holleys, 727 auto.

1970 Plymouth Satellite for sale by owner - Smith River, CA - craigslist

1705517406499.png

1705517436153.png

1705517468485.png

Can anyone tell me what goes in that blank space under the aftermarket radio?

1705517490904.png

That pocket looks like the place where A/C vents would have gone. I find it interesting that there is a rallye dash in a Satellite.

Non-AC firewall.

Looks like it's gonna be pink soon, if it spends too much more time in the sun.

I just called the guy and he is helping a widow sell it. Her husband had muscular dystrophy and passed 3 years ago, then it was parked. There is a guy with a trailer and cash in his pocket on the way from 3 hours away in Roseburg if the freezing rain doesn't keep him home. It will need the requisite tires, belts, hoses and fluids to get it road worthy. If the guy doesn't show, I'll hear back. Not necessarily something that I'm interested in but.....who knows?

I believe it's a real deal and not a scam.

That pocket looks like the place where A/C vents would have gone. I find it interesting that there is a rallye dash in a Satellite.
Looks like a rally dash stuck into a non-rally dash frame... You cut out a bit of the frame and the dash will fit... It takes more trimming near the radio/A/C duct to get it to fit straight rather than slightly cocked like this one appears to be.... And there will be minimal structure to support the cluster...

I've seen far worse for far more $$
can't get much of a muscle car era B-body, BB car
org. or not, for a lil' under $15k today

looks like Oregon plates
Smith River way up NorCal West on the coast, Coast (Rust ?)
right next/close to the Oregon Border
does it have a title ?
stored for 15 years inside
some old dudes pride & joy

says needs to be towed

could be a good 70's throw-back build, if someone was so inclined
some vintage speed stuff there

Velour interior :carrot: gotta be late 70's early 80s mods
or a small rural town in flyover country 10 years behind the times in style

Last edited:
It is gone around here. Sold this afternoon. You have to be first in line to get the good deals.

I saw it right after it was posted and I am about 3.5 hours away. Figured it was going to be gone in 24. It was. Cool car for sure.

I would be all over it for that price ! I would leave it as-is, and drive the snot out of it !

Auto Transport Service
Back