• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE For Sale 1970 super bee grille & headlight bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrojunkie

Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale 1969 super bee grille & headlight bezels

1969 Super Bee grille and headlight bezels. One headlight bezel has been stepped on. You can probably see it in the pics. It can be straightened with a little effort. Center section and other bezel is in good condition. Price $500 plus shipping.

Attachments

• steves parts 012.jpg
    steves parts 012.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 410
  • steves parts 015.jpg
    steves parts 015.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 445
  • steves parts 016.jpg
    steves parts 016.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 407
  • steves parts 011.jpg
    steves parts 011.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Thanks for informing me!! Im just not real familiar with this era. Can anyone tell me how to correct the title on this thread?

Thanks for informing me!! Im just not real familiar with this era. Can anyone tell me how to correct the title on this thread?

I believe if you go to your first post, hit the "edit post", you should be able to modify the title. You may have to hit a "Go advanced" button. Can't quite remember 100%, sorry. BTW, a little friendly advice, you might want to research the selling price a bit. Per rules, I can't post why, but I will say it might make it a bit easier to sell when you see what they typically go for. Good luck

Thanks for the help Propwash.Got it corrected. On the price I just figured I'd post asking price and anyone interested can always make an offer but I get your point.

Sorry, but the owner wants to sell the whole grille. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back