• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE For Sale 1972 440 6 Pack Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparlar

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
"I am selling the only known to exist 1972 Road Runner 440 6 pack car. There is no engine or transmission, the car is FE5 Rally red with a Black bucket seat interior and console, automatic transmission, Air Grabber, am/fm with floor mounted cassette player,hood pins, Dual exhaust with chrome tips, factory power sunroof, full black vinyl top,factory tach and coolant recovery, the car needs to be restored but the floors are solid as are the frame rails with some rust on the lower quarter panels. $60,000.00

Attachments

• 7466402-MCACN11.jpg
    7466402-MCACN11.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3,212
Better have some great documentation to support that price. Has it ever been officially verified that a six pack car was made in 72? I know there are rumors, but does anyone know for sure? I thought the rumors were hat there were actually three or four made.

Dennis

I read about this car somewhere and indeed there was a picture of the vin and the fender tag in the article I read. Although there have been several articles and the hot rod world seems to believe, I am still skeptical, so there really needs to be more pictures of the car to identify it as real

What part of this don't some of you understand: Commentary is NOT allowed in For Sale forums. Relevant questions ONLY!

Multiple posts deleted.

What part of this don't some of you understand: Commentary is NOT allowed in For Sale forums. Relevant questions ONLY!

Multiple posts deleted.

Ok.....can I see the DOCUMENTATION OR IMAGE THAT PROVES THIS AD IS IN FACT TRUE? :)

Being a Plymouth makes it a 440 6bbl ......... not a six pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back