• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE For Sale: 23 spline A833 trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadil340

Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have never used the trans but was assured it works fine. To be safe I would assume it would only be a good core for rebuilding. It appears to have a new third gear. There is a part number stamped on it (PP8332670) and the gear cover has C-99386 and under that are the characters UF and the number 2.

Let me know if you would like to see any pics.

I am open to offers.

I paid $300 for the trans; would like to see it back but will take offers.

A couple have asked which Columbia the trans resides in (since it's not in the profile) - it's in Columbia CT.

cc+ linkage

How much for the shifter?

i would like to offer $250.00. send pics to email deleted
thanks, roger

Last edited by a moderator:
interested, located locally so can pick up as well.. can you send pics to email deleted thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested... Can you get a shipping quote to 89701?
I got a shipping quote for a complete differential from I think Wisconsin to Nevada and it was onlt $208...

Let me know, thanks!!
Jeff-

Jeff, I just got a quote for CT to Wisconsin for about the same amount through Fedex.

you know if you guys would just PM emails addresses and phone numbers to each other you could sort this out much quicker. Just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back