• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE FOR SALE 63 Polara 500 & 440 parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCdriver

Local time
3:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my 63 Polara 500 with a 440 parts car. I decided to get a diff car to work and play with and need to sell these.The 500 will need a complete front floor replacement and lower rear quarters. Both cars have all the trim except outter headlight rings. I also have a brand new gas tank with straps,new aftermarket mirrors and a repopped owners manual. I am asking $1500 for everything. If cars are not sold in a month I will part them out Below is the link to pics. Thank you

http://s491.photobucket.com/user/DCd...y/Polara%20500

can you send pix of the car and call me ' deleted ' Thank Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
CSS426,If you go back up above to the orginal post just click on the link at the bottom of the post and you will see all the pics of both cars.

Thanks Jim

The Polara is well worth bring back guys. I do not want to part this out as there are not many left out there that can be restored..

Moving back to the top. Gonna give these another month then will be forced to part out. :-( The 500 is worth saving guys.

Jim

Been 1 1/2 months but gonna give these another 2 weeks then will part out if I have to. :-(

1963 polara 500

Been 1 1/2 months but gonna give these another 2 weeks then will part out if I have to. :-(

Do you have the 63 polara 500 yet ? Where are they located ? Interested Thanks

I still have the cars and will lower the price to $1250 for everything. Check out the pics in the above post guys. I hate to part them out or even worse haul them to the scrap yard. Cars are located in Topeka Ks.

Thanks Jim

These cars are back on the market. Evidently the sale is off as I haven't heard from him in a month. I refuse to part the Polara out, it can be saved guys. Jim

If you still have these next month Jim i'm going to take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back