• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD For Sale: B Block 361/383/400 MSD 6A FireCore50 Electronic Ignition Control Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowtrooper1966

Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Shipping from Clarksburg, WV (local pickup available)
$350 includes domestic USPS Priority Mail insured shipping
(will ship worldwide PM with location for quote)
PayPal (cash OK for local pickup)

Posted in marketplace as well, but would like to see it actually go into a 1st gen Charger, as intended ;-) PRICE DROPPED 25 BUCKS FOR THIS PAGE!

I purchased this setup to go into my 1966 Dodge Charger 361 B block project, but wound up (sadly) letting her go.

UPGRADE PACKAGE INCLUDES:

BRAND NEW SEALD IN PACKAGE MSD 6A 6201 Digital Ignition Control ($225.00)

BRAND NEW, Uninstalled FIreCore 50 PF-1002 MOPAR Chrysler 361/383/400/426W/440 OEM Pro-Fit 8.5mm Wire Set ($125.00)

OEM remanufactured 1960-72 Mopar B Big Block 361/383/400 vacuum advance distributor

Shipping from Clarksburg, WV (local pickup available)
$350 includes domestic USPS Priority Mail insured shipping
(will ship worldwide PM with location for quote)
PayPal (cash OK for local pickup)

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG

I might be keen as everyone here keeps telling me it's the first performance upgrade I need to look at for my stock 67 383. What performance can I expect?

Let me know cost including shipping to Dublin Ireland please and I'll see how it compares with local purchase, thanks.

I might be keen as everyone here keeps telling me it's the first performance upgrade I need to look at for my stock 67 383. What performance can I expect?

Let me know cost including shipping to Dublin Ireland please and I'll see how it compares with local purchase, thanks.

Appreciate your interest. I'm no expert, but my limited research indicated better reliability (eliminating the mechanical points that wear/fail) whereas the digital nature of the MSD module and vacuum advance magnetic distributor adds an element of precision and accuracy, coupled with the significant upgrade/decreased resistance of the FireCore50 wire set's 8.5mm diameter should make for a better spark at each cylinder, producing better performance/throttle response and increasing horsepower. Should also take a bit of a load off the old ignition system as well.

Looks like the only reasonable US Postal rates for your package, sent Priority mail 6-10 days is $70.00

This is what I have in the distributer currently, no idea what it is of course

IMG_5784.JPG IMG_5788.JPG

Interesting
Looks like you DO have a electronic magnetic pickup dizzy already.
You should have an aftermarket module there somewhere, perhaps the old Mopar orange installed in the firewall?
Couldn't hurt to have a spare distributor, upgrade those wires and have the MSD module i'm offering, tho

I'll take 250 for this. It sits in my garage and mocks me as I no longer have the Charger...

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back