• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE - NOT MINE - 1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus. 400-4V. Low miles.

DeltaV

Endeavor to persevere
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
NOT MINE

Honey Brook
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

No price listed. Someone here might be interested. Looks nice.

1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus
400 - 4bbl - Auto
27,000 original miles
Call for Details
WILL not answer Texts or Emails

00D0D_hGAhEQLUfF7_0kE0fu_600x450.jpg
01717_59fO7k4Psh6_0x20oM_600x450.jpg
00D0D_cFTcHHOYVZu_0pO0jm_600x450.jpg
00b0b_3w7n8Z2Rtlm_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

Screenshot_20240115-221143~2.png

1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus for sale by owner - Honey Brook, PA - craigslist

Last edited:
Oh! Oh! Lookie, lookie!

Is that a red digit for the tenths?

If so, then that is a replacement. There should be paperwork (and sticker?) somewhere in the car to document when it was changed out.
Screenshot_20240116-074708~2.png

Anyway, still looks like a nice car. Who placed a cover over a dirty car? Clean it first!

Note: A replacement speedometer would have come with an odometer having red digits for the tenths.

Last edited:
Sebring Plus should be buckets and slap stick standard....but I see a bench.

Odd that it doesn't have a rallye cluster.

I'd almost bet it's not a "plus".

Unmolested. OK, relatively unmolested.

Sebring Plus should be buckets and slap stick standard....but I see a bench.

Odd that it doesn't have a rallye cluster.

I'd almost bet it's not a "plus".

Unmolested. OK, relatively unmolested.
I know the car and the guy. It's the original body but was completely repainted by Chrysler in the early 70's due to the paint flaking off...

EDIT: Right guy, wrong car as it was another car he has that was repainted by Chrysler...

Last edited:
Oh! Oh! Lookie, lookie!

Is that a red digit for the tenths?

If so, then that is a replacement. There should be paperwork (and sticker?) somewhere in the car to document when it was changed out.
View attachment 1591851

Anyway, still looks like a nice car. Who placed a cover over a dirty car? Clean it first!

Note: A replacement speedometer would have come with an odometer having red digits for the tenths.
It's the original speedo in black....

I know the car and the guy. It's the original body but was completely repainted by Chrysler in the early 70's due to the paint flaking off...

So is it a Plus but without the rallye cluster and bucket seats?

Pretty odd things for someone to option away, especially from a 400-4 car.

So is it a Plus but without the rallye cluster and bucket seats?

Pretty odd things for someone to option away, especially from a 400-4 car.
Ok I need to correct this wrong car about the paint see my edit in the other post.... That said I do know for many years it was only inspected by the current owner for his father as he worked for a Mopar dealership then drove back home and was put away till the next year. His father died a while ago. I just spoke with him and asked some questions. Still original paint. The paint deal was on another car he has. Engine is free but it hasn't run in decades. It was ordered new where he worked by his father. It is a Sebring Plus and was ordered WITH-OUT Rallye Dash bucket seats/console... Best offer is 20K right now.

Last edited:
NOT MINE

Honey Brook
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

No price listed. Someone here might be interested. Looks nice.

1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus
400 - 4bbl - Auto
27,000 original miles
Call for Details
WILL not answer Texts or Emails

View attachment 1591711View attachment 1591712View attachment 1591713View attachment 1591714

View attachment 1591723

1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus for sale by owner - Honey Brook, PA - craigslist
Shoot, I missed seeing the following post from last Saturday.

For Sale *Not Mine* 73 Satellite Sebring Plus 27k Miles SE Pa

Auto Transport Service
Back