• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale *Not Mine* 70 Road Runner $55.3k NY

1696071520512.png

Seems almost too cheap if it's authentic...it'll be interesting to see what the experts on here say.

VIN: RM23V0AI03846

Screenshot_20230930-072000~2.png

Screenshot_20230930-072454~2.png

Last edited:
The ad says it is a manual when it is an automatic. Price seems below market. I had a V code 4 speed project car,mine was Hemi Orange,yet another one I should have kept!

Craigslist Ad lists NY, dealership is in Scranton PA. It is not listed on their website as of this writing

If it's not a scam, seems like a good deal, something not often found at a dealership :)

nice looking car , decent price . could be a low life scam scum thou….

Maybe his kick down linkage is broken and he shifts his automatic manually.

or a manual valve body?

It might be a 4-door Taxi cut down to be a Road Runner. Amazingly there are people who would do that. :poke:
I once sold one, but bought it back from the dissatisfied buyer.
:eek:

It was this morning. See post #4.

or here with others...

You searched for - chipclassics.com
Interesting. The address you provided has the car (and another one) with an address of 743 North Ketser Ave, Scranton PA

The link I found after googling Chips Classic Cars is this
Listings – Chips Classic Cars – Driving Dreams, Creating Legacies

This link has an address of 43 North Ketser Ave, Scranton PA, with a different phone number then the one in your link. Two different locations I guess? Maybe my browser is only showing me the first page as they all seem to be Chevrolets?

Regardless, I really like that car.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back